Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Finding My Way Around Exporting Foodstuff - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Finding My Way Around Exporting Foodstuff (544 Views)

Tomato Paste Is Not Good For Stew. Finding / If You Are In Canada, See How Not To Run Out Of Nigerian Foodstuff / Prices Of Noodles And Other Foodstuff In Nigeria (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding My Way Around Exporting Foodstuff by TobiArchy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello guys... I'm a young Nigerian in my twenties striving in the foodstuff business in Nigeria.Found out lately that there is a huge market demand for Nigerian foodstuff in the global market not only amongst Nigerians in diaspora but also by other Africans living abroad...I'm currently doing a survey of types of foodstuffs in high demand abroad, trying to find ways/"METHODS" of exporting this foodstuffs with "LESS" capital, current market price (abroad)... I'm also trying to find CONNECTS,PLUGS...people I can send to directly for resale, retail outlets or direct consumers...So if you reside outside Nigeria and you are up for a challenge that I feel should pay in the long run or you reside in Nigeria and you have one or two contributions or advice abeg make we rub mind... PLEASE HELP.
Re: Finding My Way Around Exporting Foodstuff by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2023
TobiArchy:
Hello guys... I'm a young Nigerian in my twenties striving in the foodstuff business in Nigeria.Found out lately that there is a huge market demand for Nigerian foodstuff in the global market not only amongst Nigerians in diaspora but also by other Africans living abroad...I'm currently doing a survey of types of foodstuffs in high demand abroad, trying to find ways/"METHODS" of exporting this foodstuffs with "LESS" capital, current market price (abroad)... I'm also trying to find CONNECTS,PLUGS...people I can send to directly for resale, retail outlets or direct consumers...So if you reside outside Nigeria and you are up for a challenge that I feel should pay in the long run or you reside in Nigeria and you have one or two contributions or advice abeg make we rub mind... PLEASE HELP.

Imagine if someone had come on this thread to troll you 🤷‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

See The #100 Veggies I Bought! / African Special Meal / Thermogenic Metabolism [Burn Fat As You Eat]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.