Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning (1212 Views)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by allwell51: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Man of God prophecies that Davido will die out of food poisoning

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CP0LJEzFW1g/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRPLWTZeP7g

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by zimmaking(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
If the prophecy is true or not, Davido has to be extremely careful of where he goes,what he eats or whatever he does.Good people no dey last like that ooooo.We know the envy is real around him,JUST BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.I pray that God will keep him safe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by SmartProf(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
I wonder if this is the type of prophecy God was revealing to Elijah and others in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by chatinent: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ok o
Re: Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by laiperi: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ignoramus fame chasers. It has to be calamity on a well know person. Never knowing their own demise or ability to predict any good.

Yet they claim to be man of Devil.

Watch out what you wish on others.

Ndi Iberibe.
Re: Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by Moferere: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Which one is man of God
Re: Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by Ever8090: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Old shity news, I wonder why Davidoo never insult the clown..
Re: Man Of God Prophecies That Davido Will Die Out Of Food Poisoning by Onyi22(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
I reject it in Jesus name, it's can't be my Davido.
The father of my unborn child, He will live to eat d fruit of his labor. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Dj Kaywise Twin Brother Arrested For Attempted Kidnap (PICS+VIDEO) / Johnny Depp Vs Orlando Bloom / Nollywood Is Giving Nigeria Bad Image — Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.