Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

ICAN May 2021 Diet Exams Result Update - How To Stop Worrying... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN May 2021 Diet Exams Result Update - How To Stop Worrying... (587 Views)

KSCNM Community Nursing CBT Entrance Exams Result Is Out 2022/2023 - How To Che / ICAN Exams Result Is Out, It's Not Over Until You Qualify... And Celebrate... / JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN May 2021 Diet Exams Result Update - How To Stop Worrying... by planetpgold(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

You are welcome to a new, fresh week that is full of expectations, happiness and triumph.

Recently, I saw a post that the ICAN May 2021 diet exams result will be released this Thursday 10th June 2021. However, I don't know how true this is. But that does not still stop you from preparing for the release of the result physically, emotionally and psychologically.

Frankly, I have been there too. I can predict the state of your mind once you enter the week of expecting your ICAN Exams result.

So, in today’s post, I want to share with you how to stop worrying about this May 2021 result that will soon be released. These include:

1. When worrying about the result's outcome, Ask yourself the following: What is the worst thing that can possibly happen? Prepare to accept the worst-case scenario if you have to. Then, calmly proceed to improve on the worst outcome which you have already mentally agreed to accept.

2. Writing down your troubles helps much in clarifying them: Write the following about your problems: What am I worried about? What can I do about it? Deciding what to do and starting immediately to carry out that decision.

3. “Life is too short to belittle and be upset by trivial things we should forget about.” Do the issues occurring now affect or matter to you in the next 5 minutes, days, months, years, and so on.

4. So why waste the tears? Of course, we have all been guilty of blunders and absurdities. So what? Who has not? aka "What has happened, has happened." You can’t change the past, but you can chart your future.

5. If something is inevitable, unavoidable or out of your control, forget the worry and accept the outcome.

Finally, our mental attitude is the factor that determines our fate. “A man is what he thinks about all day long.” Hence, find yourself and be yourself, there is no one else on earth like you.

Avoid misery. Instead of indulging in self-pity, learn from your mistakes or misfortunes. Train your mind to think of turning a minus into a plus.

If you are not waiting for the ICAN exams result, you should get started with your exams now before it is too late. Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos now. Call 08082366372, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127, 08090820787

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

Re: ICAN May 2021 Diet Exams Result Update - How To Stop Worrying... by BAKAD: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nerve calming post
Re: ICAN May 2021 Diet Exams Result Update - How To Stop Worrying... by nelsonose: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
I have relocated to Benin and expect to write ICAN November diet.
Please where can I find a good ICAN tutorial centre in Benin?

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Want To Study Abroad / FUTA Students Mercilessly Beat Up A Serial Bully And Extortionist (VIDEO) / [BREAKING]: ASUU To Take Decisive Action Monday As NEC Meeting Ends Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.