Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Is Rotimi More Talented And Better Than Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Rotimi More Talented And Better Than Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy (484 Views)

Kizz Daniel Or Burna Boy – Who Is A More Talented Music Artiste? (vote Now) / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Rotimi More Talented And Better Than Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy by StagethemTVee: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
I recently came to know of this Nigerian singer based in the United states by the name of Rotimi when a contestant in the Voice Nigeria performed his song. Personally, i think he is better than most of our A list artistes. He is good vocally and sings lyrics you can actually enjoy. I checked out his instagram/Youtube and was shocked he had a huge following and millions of youtube views. One wonders why he is not so popular amongst Nigerians. Must you be a zanku and crap singer to win the love of the Nigerian music lovers? Below are 2 of his videos that i really loved and one of the songs featured Wale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oo1QmZ1ec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dg1CT31_uw
Re: Is Rotimi More Talented And Better Than Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy by Theicecode(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rotimi is a very good singer, with nice voice no doubt, I've known him for over 6 years now and he hasn't disappointed me a bit
Re: Is Rotimi More Talented And Better Than Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy by MJBOLT: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
The guy is good no doubt but the comparison is not necessary undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Most Men Are After Women For Don't Laugh Alone Please Share. / #bbnaija Maria French Kissed Cross || Yousef Kissed Liquorose / BBNaija 2021: How Pere Is Helping Whitemoney Get To The Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.