Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Android Phones Do You Have And What Do You Like About It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Android Phones Do You Have And What Do You Like About It (818 Views)

What Android Phone Should I Buy / What Android Has That iOS Doesn't Have / How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Android Phones Do You Have And What Do You Like About It by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 03, 2011
I have the Motorola droid,droid 2 and droid x
while my wife uses the droid,I use both the droid 2 and droid x.
had the droid x at 1st but the fact that it had no pull out keyboard was a no no for me.thought i could get by without a physical keyboard but after a while all the thumb printing started getting on my nerves
overall,i like all 3 phones due to the smooth interface and loads of free apps that are amazing compared to the last phones i had(touch pro and pro2)basically had to rebuild both phones to be able to get free stuff on them
what are yours

Re: What Android Phones Do You Have And What Do You Like About It by Adexprint(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2013
I use Sony Ericsson xperia sk7i and am living it

(1) (Reply)

Any Body With G1 Battery Or Apple Laptop Solution Asking For Password. / 3month Curve2 For Sale Sharp Sharp @25k / Features Of Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.