Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) (42966 Views)

Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) / Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

How far na? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I still stand gidigba!

I still dey kampe! grin
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

How far na? cheesy

Me I still plenty full ground o,
I dey kampe
No shaking! grin
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by OsusHunter: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jalobe:

Being young gives you this sense of entitlement. You have not proffered any solution aside saying they are old. It doesn't make sense to me. Come up wit critical thinking and let your voice be heard. The fact that your dad is old does not disqualify him from being the leader of your family. The best you can do is give him a helping hand but not insult his age. Let your voice be heard. I am 60 years old and you think I have no right to lead anyone because in your opinion, I'm old and useless. That isn't the way to go. The truth is our youth are Nigeria's real problem. Take it to the bank.
What critical thing can a dead brain process.

Is is only in Nigeria that we have old leaders?

I did not just say old leaders, I said useless senile old fool leaders.
And how are the youths the problem?
So disappointing RUBBISH slippage from you.
Are the present youths not building on the bad foundation the old people laid?
If you'd laid a good foundation and you bring up your children in the right way, will they grow up to be a menace?
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by OsusHunter: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

But the problem of your life is the OSU's nah grin
Is your own problem not your Afonjaconehead?
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by OsusHunter: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Myǹd44 Ialasticlala Ṣeun
Rule 2

Or deh
Rule 2 ba yay e je
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
OsusHunter:

Is your own problem not your Afonjaconehead?
grin grin grin
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
cheesy
fuckingAyaya:
Them say our satellite don expire for Nigeria it only working currently by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by richestjozy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
dandig:
I love when I come online to see reasonable people write down things that will make man wake up

The guy made lots of sense.
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by richestjozy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
OsusHunter:
This doesn't concern Nigeria.

A very USELESS country ruled by senile old fools.

Nigeria is still one of the 30 countries in the world that's still battling with basic amenities in the 21st century...

6TH LARGEST PRODUCER OF OIL IN THE WORLD. The same oil that some Arab countries are using to live like kings and queens...

- WHY CAN'T WE HAVE FUNCTIONING REFINERIES?

- WHY CAN'T WE HAVE CONSTANT ELECTRIC POWER?

They banned cryptocurrencies
They have banned Twitter
Soon, they'll ban protests and order shoot on target of protesters.
Yet, some useless youths are still supporting this olds fools in the name of APC and PDP party members...
What a Shame!

This is the best comment I've read today. People like you give me hope that we still have very sensible people in this country. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by DedeNkem: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let no media or anyone Deceive you with one reason or the other for all these happenings.
The Signs are Everywhere! The skies, the land, the seas etc. Everything is Reacting to the Soon Appearance of The KING of kings.
HE is Coming to RAPTURE His Church. That's the reason we see all the Happenings.

You're very delusional.
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Na loamy soil abi Sandy soil Mars get so
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Its crazy how the world is changing, Jeff Bezos is going to mars next month on a tourism trip with his blue origin spacecraft
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
OsusHunter:

Or deh
Rule 2 ba yay e je
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by freeborn02: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Stop behaving like an enemy of your people. Focus on the death and bloodshed by Herdsmen in your state
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Hier(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Hier(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Benrosaria:

Can you for once think outside the box “the Bible” :
God created heaven and earth in the Bible and yet men are discovering Mars like earth ? Think deep man

The box I think with is the Bible, if God hadnt created Mars, then who should I ascribe that credit to

Yea, for every design, there is a designer

Moreso, for every creature(created), there is a creator(creater). This is not the days of fairytale when we imagine things and paint imaginary pictures in our head. There is a creator man
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
sunshineV:
the christians don't believe this cus their bible said "heaven and earth"
BUT GOD TOLD US IN THE QURAN THAT HE CREATED 7 PLANETS NOW undecided
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hier:

The box I think with is the Bible, if God hadnt created Mars, then who should I ascribe that credit to

Yea, for every design, there is a designer

Moreso, for every creature(created), there is a creator(creater). This is not the days of fairytale when we imagine things and paint imaginary pictures in our head. There is a creator man

Till when they find live in Mars then you would know that he created all of it for our beauty and that we should love each other like oneself.

Then you would see a reason why in every chapter of the Bible- love is the truth, it always tried to expose. There is a creator - energy
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Hier(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Benrosaria:

Can you for once think outside the box “the Bible” :
God created heaven and earth in the Bible and yet men are discovering Mars like earth ? Think deep man

The scriptures says, we are the light of the world. All these discoveries ought to made by Christians not any other set of people. God created a very vast universe and I believe God created everything for the sake of man. Pretty sad, Christians still don't know who God created them to be and it seems men of the world are using the intelligence and tuning it to favour their course. It's said, many of the first scientist were Christians, Isaac Newton and the like, Michael Faraday, these were Christians who began something good, but along the way, the devil hijacked their works, it was even said that Charles Darwin the Father of evolution never meant evolution to become something that would produce atheist through it, but we see what it has become today, all sort of theories have been built on the thing Charles Darwin did and many of those on the front line are atheist. And like the saying, he that plays the piper. America is gradually turning away from God because evolution are now been thought in schools and men now have another substitute for Christianity and freewill they say, but I have always said it, had it been I hadn't met God during my life, I could be an atheist by now, but God's love found me at a point when I never expected to see it. And yea, I know God just like I know a friend and God speaks and communicate to me, and like in many minds, these things are mere fairy tales,but that's not correct. There is God, one that loves us and cares for us, but God is limited in the things He can do for us except we pray. And the reason is, God gave man authority, and God keeps waiting for man to understand that He has given Him authority and unless man uses that authority, God can not do anything.

People say God can do all things, thats very correct, only if we pray
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Hier:

The scriptures says, we are the light of the world. All these discoveries ought to made by Christians not any other set of people. God created a very vast universe and I believe God created everything for the sake of man. Pretty sad, Christians still don't know who God created them to be and it seems men of the world are using the intelligence and tuning it to favour their course. It's said, many of the first scientist were Christians, Isaac Newton and the like, Michael Faraday, these were Christians who began something good, but along the way, the devil hijacked their works, it was even said that Charles Darwin the Father of evolution never meant evolution to become something that would produce atheist through it, but we see what it has become today, all sort of theories have been built on the thing Charles Darwin did and many of those on the front line are atheist. And like the saying, he that plays the piper. America is gradually turning away from God because evolution are now been thought in schools and men now have another substitute for Christianity and freewill they say, but I have always said it, had it been I hadn't met God during my life, I could be an atheist by now, but God's love found me at a point when I never expected to see it. And yea, I know God just like I know a friend and God speaks and communicate to me, and like in many minds, these things are mere fairy tales,but that's not correct. There is God, one that loves us and cares for us, but God is limited in the things He can do for us except we pray. And the reason is, God gave man authority, and God keeps waiting for man to understand that He has given Him authority and unless man uses that authority, God can not do anything.

People say God can do all things, thats very correct, only if we pray

God created men not Christians. Christianity is a practice that was named. God was named by men. We have energy the sun. That’s the life a creator created for us with all of it on earth. Plus he gave us wisdom. Find out what your wisdom can do without money or strength. I won’t argue with you if there is a God or not. Can I have a private convo with you with all due respect. I don’t shun opinions am open to knowledge. I only feel God you say wants us to show the most maximum love. Is it possible to have a day without death. Death is inevitable but there is only one end. Love is the truth. Money is the lie. Believe me I have had beautiful experiences and reactions from showing love rather than being bad. So what have we to argue if God exist. God is love, show love and God will show you more of him. What if you tel me that 0 times 81numbers of 0499 revolutions on earth will give you 1701 energies. Then gram!! you have it. Read you soon
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2021
著名的
Re: Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) by Hier(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House / Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States / Nigerian Physics Student Builds A Drone, Names It ‘hope For Chibok Girls’,(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.