Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) (33974 Views)

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / Piggery Business Plan / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by kinkymax: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=Kingosytex post=102495094]Let me relocate to Ondo, you see me, I no dey carry pork play at all grin

Kudos to the governor. Once listened to him analyse how cannabis can be harnessed and used in manufacturing something useful and was impressed. He has proven to be one of the most sensible and pragmatic governors in the country.

funny,,, funny guy....babanla useless governor
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Ellasure: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Over to you fulani cattle rearers and militias, let us match on to this farm and destroy and destroy until there are no pigs to disturb cattle rearering. Destructive agents!!!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Romanoff(f): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Obakoolex:

Please I might have one or two questions regarding what you said here, if you don't mind please. Am into pork business

Okay?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by BOTTAN4Real: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kudos your excellency. This will indeed improve the economy of the state.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
I've never eaten pork before. I need to, just to spite my father who raised me in this over religious Seventh Day Adventist household where eating even Crayfish was a crime.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by HADI854: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
OndoFirstBorn:
More Photos
That's fantastic
I pray they practice the spirit of maintenance oooo so dat these things won't become bad since Nigeria government no get spirit of maintenance
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by baby124: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
tobstarizhia:
I've never eaten pork before. I need to, just to spite my father who raised me in this over religious Seventh Day Adventist household where eating even Crayfish was a crime.
Bacon is pork. If you have had bacon, you have eaten pork. Pork meat is very sweet sha. Especially roasted on an open fire. Some delta people really know how to roast pork. Ate it once and it’s my best barbecue yet.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Romanoff:

Okay?
Is it the fresh you buy from mall or processed? And how does the package look like
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Romanoff(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Obakoolex:

Is it the fresh you buy from mall or processed? And how does the package look like

I can't even tell. They cut it on either chops or steak sizes. Small cuts of different parts put in a flat styrofoam plate then wrapped in transparent foil.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Phosphorus666(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nice
But, please, how is this ultramodern? Please I want to know? What is ultra about the modernism of this establishment?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Maliqcious: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Katerifarmer837:
I thank him for this initiative but to be sincere this is a waste of money. I am into piggery and it does not need all this aesthetics.
from your statement you indeed an archaic pig farmer
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Romanoff:

I can't even tell. They cut it on either chops or steak sizes. Small cuts of different parts put in a flat styrofoam plate then wrapped in transparent foil.
Great! Thanks for this...I believe oneday you'll buy my pork product too wink
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Nastt20nastt: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Am here
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Obakoolex:

Great! Thanks for this...I believe oneday you'll buy my pork product too wink

I done tire for those store bought pork.
I'd prefer to buy from the market if there's one close to me.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by DCatt: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2021
This is what they have turned Yoruba to. Na swine dey want the people to chop, what happened to cattle and poultry? Shouldn't this be a private project of one of the people he has empowered in the state? A project that is less than N100 million.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Romanoff:

I done tire for those store bought pork.
I'd prefer to buy from the market if there's one close to me.
That's the plan to bring it close to people's proximity... which state are you?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2021
Obakoolex:

That's the plan to bring it close to people's proximity... which state are you?

Abuja.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Abuja.
Nice. I appreciate you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) / Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm / Growing Watermelon In Sacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.