Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,122 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) (78119 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by just2endowed: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Ig will soon order security to be withdrawn from him
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:
If sniper take one out na boom all go end with Run grin grin cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by DCatt: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Na Pdp money laundering guy be that, they said his cut is 10%.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by money121(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money good o
Make I just jam one girl from wealthy family ehnn,I fit tie her destiny down grin
Jigolo go and hustle and make ur money tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Vickyvice:
All this is for show off. He knows he's safe. Who wan kidnapped him? But if Dem wan to kidnap am, Del go do am. How many armed men dey with am. When like 50 tall and huge guys like MEND guys surround them with AK47 all those guys go piss for body
Are u among d 50 tall guys grin grin
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by DCatt: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2021
If they check his account deposits.
just2endowed:
Ig will soon order security to be withdrawn from him
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money good o
Make I just jam one girl from wealthy family ehnn,I fit tie her destiny down grin
...with this poorly mindset, you might remain poor bro.Bitter truth , not insult pls.
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2021
illicit:
He big for him own pocket
Hater, funny some fellow haters too like your post undecided
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Echara: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money good o

Poverty mentality. Pass JAMB first, then enter school. Don't be here looking for who to tie her destiny. If you didn't see who to tie now you may be moved to join yahoo yahoo or drug peddlers. David didn't tie anyone's destiny.

Cheers!
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
That's good
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by heniford2: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
ClitRaider:

Too much Hollywood
asin eeh grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by hollywater: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Fahdiga1:
When you are big you are big
Gbam
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Bayonet40: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
Vickyvice:
All this is for show off. He knows he's safe. Who wan kidnapped him? But if Dem wan to kidnap am, Del go do am. How many armed men dey with am. When like 50 tall and huge guys like MEND guys surround them with AK47 all those guys go piss for body
[/s] very childish comment.
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by seglabsy(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
when the whole igangan has only 4 police officers that could not save the town from fulani,just one person dey carry like 10 security men.na wa for this country

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:
If sniper take one out na boom all go end with Run grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin I come mumu follow u imagine am grin grin I imagine how davido go dey run come go hide one place dey poke him head dey check

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money good o
I go first you do am if we ever meet the same girl

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Army no dey shame

A boy using national guard

He get luck say he cover face...

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by heniford2: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin grin I come mumu follow u imagine am grin grin I imagine how davido go dey run come go hide one place dey poke him head dey check
0 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy the weed I took typing that thing eeh nobi here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2021
WriterNig:
Popular Nigerian singer Davido took to his Instagram page to show off his heavily armed security men as he stormed the Lagos Island Beach.

Davido's IG Story

When did Davido become an Army officer?
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2021
cheesy
illicit:
He big for him own pocket

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:
0 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy the weed I took typing that thing eeh nobi here grin grin
chai you dey enjoy ooh
E don Tay way I blaw ooh cry cry
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Vickyvice:

Na you recruit 50 tall guys for mend ? cheesy
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Na naija girls mentality una get too

One time una go dey criticize naija vagina people
Ayo2004:
Money good o
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by heniford2: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Lilpen3758:
chai you dey enjoy ooh
E don Tay way I blaw ooh cry cry
lol grin
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:
lol grin
I gats blaw this week
I have to
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2021
You see heavy security covering him But Kazeem, Obinna and Akpan with less than N20,000 in their account will BAM and be flying carelessly Cos after all “OBO” Dey cap carelessly.

Man know thyself - Socrates
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2021
Casper21:
I don't understand why that his billionaire brother Adewale always follow Davido wherever he goes. ABI he no get company to handle or wife to attend

That’s not his brother. That’s Lati.
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
77up:
Hater, funny some fellow haters too like your post undecided

I am not an hater, I just don't see what the hype is about a rich boy

Yeah, he is rich, stinkingly rich, so what?

I should now lick my elbow when I see him spending

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by tareez: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=Thereddevil post=102505900]
Well done.. Mr. Rope[/quoteladies. beware of this guy.,him name na despirado
]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.