Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) (31846 Views)

Mob Sets Ablaze Two Suspected Motorcycle Thieves In Ibadan (Video) / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by taiwotimitt: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
I hate jungle justice. Motorcycle snatchers deserve it. They sent me back to square one. As an undergraduate, I started my transportation business with 2 bike. Almost 450k. My first huge savings. Those people stole the 2 bikes. I can't forget in my life. They spoilt my business. I haven't realize that type of money since then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by snoopanddre(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jidibia:

Must you talk?
Which side are u on ? Are u pained as a thief that you are, that one of u has been burnt or d Infidel killer herdsmen supporter as a vampire that u are. Any way, all of u evil ppl ur hell fire starts from dis world.
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Fr33born(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
While they are being killed on daily basis like ants by the Fulani herdsmen and they are doing nothing to stop them. I have not heard that they caught and burnt a single herdsman.
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
We are just like our government they run from the people coming with arms and ammunition to Steal, Kill and Destroy and face the other way
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by chinexx07(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
If cow brother dem come now they freez
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by generalwo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kandeed:

That one no be Weytin u suppose dey ask the question is are you coming out??
......i will follow your lead but when bullets Don dey fly unimpeded, bros I jakpa leave you o....
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by JaySterling: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wow, this is so sad cry
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kandeed: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
generalwo:
......i will follow your lead but when bullets Don dey fly unimpeded, bros I jakpa leave you o....

Lol fear fear anyways if ur scared just make sure ur at the back should in case, but for pple like us wey dey mobilize okada, keke, cab men we go dey front. Forget bullet bros na once man dey die
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 4X4: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
THE FOOLISH COWARDS WILL SEE HERDSMEN AND RUN AWAY
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102515032:
Update From . COM

A man has been burnt to death by an angry mob after he allegedly attempted to snatch a motorcycle in Makurdi, the Benue State capital, Reports.

The incident happened at the popular Wurukum Market along Akpehe road on Tuesday afternoon, June 8, Learnt.

According to eyewitness report Who Notify , The man said to be in his early thirties was caught in the act and immediately set ablaze by the mob.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: FACEBOOK USER
The land is suppose to thank humans for adding up to the cycle of life
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Farid24224(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
BARBARIANS
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by benweezy: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
I witnessed this live. cool
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
See dem in action.If dem see Fulani's now dem go kawa dey call ortom,while ortom go call FG

Wicked cowards angry

You dont report your wins against state sponsored terrorists

All the terrorists do is hit and run
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cowards,go and set Fulani herdsmen ablaze.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by mdsne(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Instead of you guys to deal with your day by day killers you are busy killing an hungry thief

1 Like

Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Sharpsecret01: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
caesymore:
Oya those wey never lose anything precious to these thieves... Your condemnation of jungle justice starts now...

Waste of R.I.P. embarassed
how i wish they could put these same efforts wen those fulani come

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
If only they can exact the same energy and protect themselves again the killer herders undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
caesymore:
Oya those wey never lose anything precious to these thieves... Your condemnation of jungle justice starts now...

Waste of R.I.P. embarassed

When you do jungle justice to the looters masquerading as your leaders, then you will be a serious person.
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
simplyOJ:
If only they can exact the same energy and protect themselves again the killer herders undecided

What of their local and state government officials who steal money for their schools, clinics, roads, electricity, water, jobs etc
If they don’t steal so much will we have so many hungry people turning to petty thefts?
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102515032:
Update From . COM

A man has been burnt to death by an angry mob after he allegedly attempted to snatch a motorcycle in Makurdi, the Benue State capital, Reports.

The incident happened at the popular Wurukum Market along Akpehe road on Tuesday afternoon, June 8, Learnt.

According to eyewitness report Who Notify , The man said to be in his early thirties was caught in the act and immediately set ablaze by the mob.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: FACEBOOK USER
USELESS ANGRY MOB,SO THEY HAVE THE GUT TO BURNT THEIR BROTHER FOR STEALING A BIKE BUT THEY CAN' CONFRONT KILLER HERDMEN FOR KILLING THEIR PEOPLES
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2021
At this point it's clear that motorcycle is more valuable than human!
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Yekeensalam(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2021
BigSarah:
Say no to Jungle Justice..
Meanwhile
See them, if it's herdsmen that plan to kill scores they'll hands up..
Most of us never sabi priority
Honestly, instead make them gather against killer bandits and gunmen. See useless effort of jungle justice
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by frankoben(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Do likewise to killer herdsmen
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ladygee12: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2023
All these thieves should be calming down , imagine being burnt for stealing a phone when there are menial jobs u can do
Re: Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ladygee12: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2023
All these thieves should be calming down , imagine being burnt for stealing a phone when there are menial jobs u can do, although I'm not in support of jungle justice, they can be handed over to the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen & Soldiers Fight Over Traffic Violation In Ekiti / FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison / Man Arrested For Defiling His Friend's 10-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.