Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For (210 Views)

Which Shipping Agent Can Ship My Goods From China To Nigeria / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by Logicity: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
I want to send some goods to a customer in France. It's my first time doing it. The customer said he wouldn't pay until he gets the goods which is understandable. I do not trust the customer too. How do I go about this? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by Mannyemmy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Logicity:
I want to send some goods to a customer in France. It's my first time doing it. The customer said he wouldn't pay until he gets the goods which is understandable. I do not trust the customer too. How do I go about this? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Firstly, how did you meet the customer? If it's online, just forget about the deal. Moreover, if it's offline and the business is really worth it and you don't want to miss the opportunity, tell the prospective customer whom i guess is a Nigerian to link you up with a family member or friend here in Nigeria and make them sign an agreement form.
Re: I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Logicity:

Stop this. There's nothing like Payment on delivery to international countries.

Rather ask him or her if he or she has anyone in Nigeria who can transact on his or her behalf. If you go against this, bear whatever the consequences is. All the very best!
Re: I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by Emmakalu17(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Logicity:

or you use and agent their are some trusted company that have office in Abuja and in Lagos, that is their work the help people pay.before the pay the check the city and his current address, because the also have Branch in most of the countrys some charge 5 present some 4
Re: I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by Logicity: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thanks.

GIANTPLUSHUB:

Rather ask him or her if he or she has anyone in Nigeria who can transact on his or her behalf. If you go against this, bear whatever the consequences is. All the very best!
Re: I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by Logicity: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2021
I met the customer online. The customer isn't a Nigerian.

Mannyemmy:

Firstly, how did you meet the customer? If it's online, just forget about the deal. Moreover, if it's offline and the business is really worth it and you don't want to miss the opportunity, tell the prospective customer whom i guess is a Nigerian to link you up with a family member or friend here in Nigeria and make them sign an agreement form.

Re: I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by Logicity: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Yeah. Nice suggestion.

GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For by SavageResponse(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Logicity:

Ask them for confirmed Letter of Credit

(1) (Reply)

How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... / ? / Bloggers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.