Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain (2787 Views)

Full Review Of Infinix Hot 11 Your Smartest Phone For 2022 / Jbl Speakers_ Speaker Wey Dey Boast Brain Shutdown Anywhere / Watch The Shocking Moment An Iphone Explodes & Burst Into Flames On A Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why itel is good for the common man

If there is any brand that has made a lot of progress in diversifying their products for Nigerians, it is itel. And before you come for me, let me tell you why.

Seeing how Nigerians wanted more quality and strong electronic devices at affordable prices, itel decided to create smartphones, powerbanks, headphones, Bluetooth speakers, TV and more for the common man.
Not everyone can afford a high-end smartphone. Not everyone wants to use a high-end smartphone that would cost a lot to fix if anything happens to it. This is why I always believe that despite all the trolling, itel is doing a good thing for Nigerians and Africans- and that is giving them affordable tech with good specs.

itel also tries to provide options for you, just like they have with itel P37 and P37 Pro- if you want something a little extra with higher RAM, ROM, and 4G, you can go for itel P37 Pro. But if you want something suitable that keeps you connected all day and all night under N40,000, the itel P37 is for you. It is a good smartphone for everyone on a budget.

Say what you want about itel but you can’t take away the fact that their products help make people’s lives easier on a small budget.

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by Flamees(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Itel wey dey hang like say producers forgot to put RAM

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
For the latest device, P37. We have 2gb RAM 32gb ROM & 3gb RAM 64gb ROM, so there's much efficiency on the device. Itel is upgrading day by day, so you might probably be judging from a 6year -10years experience with Itel device. Their latest phones are superb
Flamees:
Itel wey dey hang like say producers forgot to put RAM
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by lilvicky68(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Itel dey try Sha.. but hustle oh make you no come dey say Itel na the best smartphone..

11 Likes

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by lathrowinger: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamvickyseun:
Why itel is good for the common man

If there is any brand that has made a lot of progress in diversifying their products for Nigerians, it is itel. And before you come for me, let me tell you why.

Seeing how Nigerians wanted more quality and strong electronic devices at affordable prices, itel decided to create smartphones, powerbanks, headphones, Bluetooth speakers, TV and more for the common man.
Not everyone can afford a high-end smartphone. Not everyone wants to use a high-end smartphone that would cost a lot to fix if anything happens to it. This is why I always believe that despite all the trolling, itel is doing a good thing for Nigerians and Africans- and that is giving them affordable tech with good specs.

itel also tries to provide options for you, just like they have with itel P37 and P37 Pro- if you want something a little extra with higher RAM, ROM, and 4G, you can go for itel P37 Pro. But if you want something suitable that keeps you connected all day and all night under N40,000, the itel P37 is for you. It is a good smartphone for everyone on a budget.

Say what you want about itel but you can’t take away the fact that their products help make people’s lives easier on a small budget.

What's the current price?
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by Flamees(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamvickyseun:
For the latest device, P37. We have 2gb RAM 32gb ROM & 3gb RAM 64gb ROM, so there's much efficiency on the device. Itel is upgrading day by day, so you might probably be judging from a 6year -10years experience with Itel device. Their latest phones are superb
Ok bro nice
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
I appreciate the fact you acknowledge Itel dey try, no hard feelings. #MuchLove
lilvicky68:
Itel dey try Sha.. but hustle oh make you no come dey say Itel na the best smartphone..
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
#38,700 RRP price
lathrowinger:

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by lilvicky68(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamvickyseun:
I appreciate the fact you acknowledge Itel dey try, no hard feelings. #MuchLove
I've used itels..I can't downgrade their products
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Spot on these amazing specs:

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
You're doing well sir!!!
lilvicky68:

I've used itels..I can't downgrade their products
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
It's their most recent phone sir.....there is 2gb RAM/32gb ROM while the PRO is 3gb RAM/64gb ROM
lathrowinger:

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by Someodds: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
What's this one saying?
Light up my kpoli in peace joor
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 4:50am On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin grin no hard feelings sir, have you tried out Itel latest devices yet?
Someodds:
What's this one saying?
Light up my kpoli in peace joor
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by AfroMighty(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2021
iamvickyseun:
How much for the pro?
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by koskilala: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2021
when i saw phone wey dey burst brain i thought i was gonna see the camon 17 series
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2021
N44500 sir
AfroMighty:

How much for the pro?

1 Like

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Buh hope your expectations wasn't cut so short. No doubt the TECNO brand is doing well, but itel devices are giving you more quality and specs with lesser price. Like the P37 Pro with a 3gb RAM & 64 ROM going down for N44500 only. You don't need to break a bank to own a device of cool specs.
koskilala:
when i saw phone wey dey burst brain i thought i was gonna see the camon 17 series
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2021
the fact that the p37 pro dumped the fast charge is a 1 step forward two steps back move......signing out
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
You can login back too bro, spot on the features again if you wanna have a second look
HONESTFACT101:
......signing out
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2021
iamvickyseun:
You can login back too bro, spot on the features again if you wanna have a second look
Itel would have done better by making the pro support fast charge but just like. s16 pro LTE they didnt......signing out
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2021
I get your point, but as for the P37; there are much more features embedded in this device compared to S16. Remember, you have a whooping[ 5000mAh battery power.
HONESTFACT101:
Itel would have done better by making the pro support fast charge but just like. s16 pro LTE they didnt......signing out
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2021
iamvickyseun:
I get your point, but as for the P37; there are much more features embedded in this device compared to S16. Remember, you have a whooping[ 5000mAh battery power.
I'll stick to my p36 pro......signing out
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2021
You're still part of the family, enjoying better life
HONESTFACT101:
I'll stick to my p36 pro......signing out

1 Like

Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by sunshineV(f): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2021
iamvickyseun:
grin grin grin no hard feelings sir, have you tried out Itel latest devices yet?
he should buy the phone first to confirm if it will hang or not? anyways what type of ram does it use, what type of chip is on board and what model is the camera sensor?
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by mbasharon(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
How can i get it,am in kogi
Buh i need the pro
0::7::0:3::5::4:8:1:6::3::6
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by Someodds: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2021
iamvickyseun:
Hahaha bro.. Samsung or nothing
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
See wetin person dey hype in this 21st century!!!
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
3cHub or any
Slot store
mbasharon:
How can i get it,am in kogi
Buh i need the pro
0::7::0:3::5::4:8:1:6::3::6
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by iamvickyseun(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
What issue is it about this post in this century.
southniyikaye:
See wetin person dey hype in this 21st century!!!
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by Soffyh(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
I never see itel brand new wey reach 40k grin
Re: Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain by sunshineV(f): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
iamvickyseun:
What issue is it about this post in this century.
so u ignored my question up these and answered others. may i know why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download GTA 5 Highly Compressed Apk + Data For Android / Security Code Unlock Solution For Nokia Eseries / Tecno Mini Pad A.k.a P9 Is The One (official Price Is 130$ - 20657.00 NGN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.