Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1057 Views)

I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja. / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ShalewaT: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you all
Re: . by IamCookie(f): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
shocked do you have the required documents(Cof O ; survey, others) to this particular property you inherited ? It should have accompanied the lawyer/person empowered to read the will , and delivered to you , safely. Howso, there won't be need to urgently sell it off. But i guess you don't have them(documents)... Engage the services of another property lawyer , if you think the other one dealings is suspicious...
Re: . by Emvico34: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
E choke o. Get another lawyer and sell the property since u are not the only child cause others might sell it behind ur back
Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
It is simple. It even pays you self. You don't need tenants permission to sell your property even if they have paid for ten years. Put it up for sale. Get a lawyer. And sell. They will be given 90days or 6 months to quot you sell and get your cash. Find a good lawyer.

It is too easy. If you need a stubborn partner engage me and watch me take action. I like dealing with troublesome people. Font be scared. Take the Bull by the horn. Sell it off. They want to take advantage of you cause you're young. If you agree to their bullying antics when it's 3 years they'll say they paid 10 years.

All of what you mentioned is to your advantage. No owner needs the permission of a renter before selling anything. Na

Some. Tenants tried this same nonsense with my sister. I had the property sold leaving them with thier evil plans aborted.

3 Likes

Re: . by Housing(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
You may sell it with only option of buying another one in an area you can better protect it. From your narration, you arebstill young and likely to make wrong investment options or endeavours. If you are afraid of losing the property convinced your mummy about the idea of buying another one with the proceeds.

You need to seek more guidance and be prayerfully about the whole thing.

Best luck

1 Like

Re: . by OnionBandit(f): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
It is simple. It even pays you self. You don't need tenants permission to sell your property even if they have paid for ten years. Put it up for sale. Get a lawyer. And sell. They will be given 90days or 6 months to quot you sell and get your cash. Find a good lawyer.

It is too easy. If you need a stubborn partner engage me and watch me take action. I like dealing with troublesome people. Font be scared. Take the Bull by the horn. Sell it off. They want to take advantage of you cause you're young. If you agree to their bullying antics when it's 3 years they'll say they paid 10 years.

All of what you mentioned is to your advantage. No owner needs the permission of a renter before selling anything. Na

Some. Tenants tried this same nonsense with my sister. I had the property sold leaving them with thier evil plans aborted.

Man with ballz

Big metal ballz

You are wise

2 Likes

Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

Man with ballz

Big metal ballz

You are wise

I love dealing with evil people. People who claim are wise. I wished the OP is my brother. Within one month I've taken action, 7th month cash is in hands. No time
Re: . by OnionBandit(f): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I love dealing with evil people. People who claim are wise. I wished the OP is my brother. Within one month I've taken action, 7th month cash is in hands. No time
My hobby in bold!

I repeat, you ve got ballz ...big metal hairy ballz

You ve found a friend

1 Like

Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:
My hobby in bold!

I repeat, you ve got ballz ...big metal hairy ballz

You ve found a friend

wink My sisters tenants grew so bold to bringing alfasexy to pray midnight to claim property O. My sister and husband ran. When I finished dealing with their juju. They were left without a roof over their heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by alfasexy: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

wink My sisters tenants grew so bold to bringing alfasexy to pray midnight to claim property O. My sister and husband ran. When I finished dealing with their juju. They were left without a roof over their heads.

WTF?
Re: . by OnionBandit(f): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Reminds me of Wike

2 Likes

Re: . by ShalewaT: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:
shocked do you have the required documents(Cof O ; survey, others) to this particular property you inherited ? It should have accompanied the lawyer/person empowered to read the will , and delivered to you , safely. Howso, there won't be need to urgently sell it off. But i guess you don't have them(documents)... Engage the services of another property lawyer , if you think the other one dealings is suspicious...

Thank you. Getting the documents shouldn't be a problem
Re: . by ShalewaT: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: . by ShalewaT: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2021
Housing:
You may sell it with only option of buying another one in an area you can better protect it. From your narration, you arebstill young and likely to make wrong investment options or endeavours. If you are afraid of losing the property convinced your mummy about the idea of buying another one with the proceeds.

You need to seek more guidance and be prayerfully about the whole thing.

Best luck
Thank you. It's not been easy.
I'll definitely make good use of the funds.
Re: . by Mindlog: 12:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Get the professional service of a registered Estate Surveyors and Valuers firm to manage the property and eventually sell it off on your behalf, you will have no personal dealings with the tenants. Putting your background into consideration, it is advisable to sell it and if you are still interested in owning a property in Nigeria then you can re-invest in your own name without any relative linked to the new property.
Re: . by Cuttycool(f): 3:22am On Jun 09, 2021
Your mum is wrong. Three years is too long a time to wait, and before the expiration of that three years they will sell it off or bring up another manipulation. I cant understand what you are doing with a mischievous lawyer, for village people to be able to manipulate your lawyer means they are really wicked, so make sure you thread carefully. Get another lawyer and sell it off.
Re: . by Coldshisha: 3:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Sell the property before they make your life miserable, make it a surprise sale and don't make them know
Re: . by ShalewaT: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
Sell the property before they make your life miserable, make it a surprise sale and don't make them know
This is one of my worries, how do I sell it without them knowing? I'm sure whoever wants to buy it would definitely want to check it out...
Re: . by ShalewaT: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2021
Cuttycool:
Your mum is wrong. Three years is too long a time to wait, and before the expiration of that three years they will sell it off or bring up another manipulation. I cant understand what you are doing with a mischievous lawyer, for village people to be able to manipulate your lawyer means they are really wicked, so make sure you thread carefully. Get another lawyer and sell it off.
Thank you smiley
Re: . by Mindlog: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2021
ShalewaT:

This is one of my worries, how do I sell it without them knowing? I'm sure whoever wants to buy it would definitely want to check it out...

Are you not in possession of the documents of the property?
Re: . by ShalewaT: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Mindlog:

Are you not in possession of the documents of the property?

It's something I can get.
Re: . by Mindlog: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2021
ShalewaT:

It ought to be in your custody by now, so get it immediately.
Re: . by IceColdVeins(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Get it first before anything.
That should have been your first line of action but you are here typing "It's something I can get"
ShalewaT:

Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:
Reminds me of Wike

grin
Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2021
alfasexy:

WTF?

That's what they do to young property owners. They Implant juju so the owner doesn't come to their senses in handling them. Many times the owners completely lose interest in selling the property
Re: . by alfasexy: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

That's what they do to young property owners. They Implant juju so the owner doesn't come to their senses in handling them. Many times the owners completely lose interest in selling the property

Nna I don't know you.

May Satan's thunder strike all your family if you ever mention my name in vain again.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On A Good Blender/grinder, 20-25k / Plx / What Type Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.