Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa (1605 Views)

Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** / **PRE-ORDERING FROM THE USA AT REAL TIME BIDDING . / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 9:06pm On May 03, 2011
i have being selling cars in the usa for some time lets say 6yrs,am just a single guy not a car dealer,so the cars i buy and sell are hand picked for low milleage,good body and paint and mechanically sound,so let me know what you need and i can help me both shipping and clearing and you can pick your car up from my parents place in lagos

pls do not ask me for how much cars are if you are not ready to buy as it takes time to search for a car with low miles,good body and paint,mechanically sound that will be affordable to buy and clear at the ports and that will last you for at least 10yrs which is always mt target

i have sent at least 10 cars to nigeria as of date most for my family example 2008 toyota tundra 2,000 miles,2008 nissan rogue 15,000 miles,i try for very low miles so that it will last you for a lont time since you do not buy cars everyday

i will give a very interested buyer my phone in the USA after we have spoken and have determined that he/sh is a erious buyer to avoid my phone from ringing all day and night,so let me know what you need and i can happily help you
right now i have a 2005 toyota sequoia 71,000 miles just arrived lagos on may 1st 2011,2004 nissan quest 77,000 miles arriving lagos in june 2011,2008 honda accord 14,00o milesĀ  and a nissan titanĀ  62,000 miles
Thanks you

ri
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by bestakara: 11:00pm On May 03, 2011
my man i want a 2005 american spec honda accord ex full option.with a low milleage.my number is 07093338333.regards.
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by bestakara: 11:35pm On May 03, 2011
alban4real2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 3:05am On May 04, 2011
the price for the honda accord wil be 2 million naira which includes shipping and clearing and transportation to you doorstep,the car will have all the good stuff,low miles,leather seat,air conditioner all all the good stuff.will deliver to your door step as long as i have a correct address

i wont be sending pics cause as i spoke to you on the phone as i will be calling all my customers you said you will be ready by end of june it wont make sense for me to be sending you pics now cause the cars will be definitely sold by then as cars get sold in the USA fast so when you are ready i will start my search and and will be sending you pics of the ones that you will eventually choose from

although will be sending pics of the ones i have now that are ready
2005 toyota sequoia 72,000 miles just cleared on may 4th
2004 nissan quest 77,000 miles still in michigan
2008 honda accord 14,000 miles still in michigan
2004 nissan titan 62,000 miles still in michigan

Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by RockSuit: 10:33am On May 04, 2011
@Poster
how much is the sequila?
i need a Toyota matrix 2006, clean title, how much will it cost me?
please reply soon
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 1:14pm On May 04, 2011
tell me when you are ready as that is always my first question cause it helps me to know how urgent it is cause it cost time to be running around and looking for cars when someone wont be ready until 3 to 4 months and also tell me your budget cause the prices of cars depends on the condition of the car ,like you wont expect a car with low miles leather seat navigation to sell the same price as a high miles,no leather seat and i fading paint to sell or bad body work,so let me know your budget that wil determine where you stand

As per the sequoia am selling it for 2.8 million very cheap cause the person i bought it for in nigeria does not have the money and am now stuck with the car that is why anyone that wants a car from me will have to put down 30 to 40 percent after seen pics and we have talked on the phone so that i wont be tieing my money down in all these cars

i hope that helps ,let me know
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by RockSuit: 4:46pm On May 04, 2011
@poster
thanks for your reply, my budget is 1.2m for the Matrix
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 6:04pm On May 04, 2011
when are u ready and the 1.2 million will have a breakdown like this 300,000 for inland transportation to the ports and shipping to nigeria and another 300,000 will be for clearing and taking the car to your door step as long as you live in lagos will cost you other to drive somewhere other than lagos,so that leaves me with 600,000 to buy the car which is equivalent of $4000 so you have to realize that the money will not get you a very nice car that is low miles,leather seat,air conditioning,4 wheel drive,good body paint and all the good stuff that will allow you to enjoy the car for up to 10 yrs as that is always my target

too cheap is always bad in my opinion as you will end up spending the money on mechanics so i will advice you to increase your budget to at least 1.8million to get a very good car that will last you,

As i said am not a car dealer so am very particular about the cars i buy for people,so think about what have said and let me know

Also i like to know when you want to buy this car as that helps me to know when to start looking for it cause i dont like finding a car and the person tells me they are not ready because it cost time and effort,Thanks
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 12:14pm On May 05, 2011
i cannot get the pics uploaded well on the website,am still new so will take me sometime,i have a 2005 toyota sequoia that i bought from someone and he ended up saying he does not have the money so am stuck with it that is why will start collecting deposit of 30 to 40%

The car just cleared yesterday at lagos with 77,000 miles willing to let it go for 2.6 million and this sale is only going to last a week that is may 5th to may 12th,after that day will go back to my original offer of 2.8 million

the car is in my parents place in lekki so only serious buyers should contact me and i will reply you

send me your email and preferably phone number as i will call you from the USA to make sure you are a serious buyer cause i like straight and easy business

Thanks
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by uche83(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2011
ave got 1.3m and I seek for Honda CRV 2002/2003 model, full option with good mileage. Hw possible is this?
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 3:58pm On May 05, 2011
Not possible,give me 2.2 million i saw one in arizona yesterday with 30,000 miles almost brand new,cloth seat but will last you 10 yrs,i think it was a 2004 ,let me knowthe money includes shipping and clearing

although it might get sold very soon so if you need it you have to act fast
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
almost brand new nissan titan still in the usa if you want,you can give me an offer it sounds good for me i will ship it and you can take care of the clearing or i can do both for you and deliver to your door step,cant upload the pics if interested give me youe email and will send the pics to you
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by frankdelis(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2011
please cld u send ur e-mail add to me, fkamsie@yahoo.com
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ola158: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE 2004 NISSAN QUEST WITH 77,000 MILES NEW TIRES ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU WANT IN A CAR FOR 1.5 M INCLUDES SHIPPING AND CLEARING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

CANT UPLOAD PICS BUT ITS THE NEW BODY STYLE VERY NICE WITH FACTORY AC POWER STEERING,AND ITS VERY SPORTY

WILL HAVE TO PUT DOWN HALF OF THE MONEY AND THE REMAINING HALF UPON PICK UP AT MY PARENTS PLACE IN LEKKI

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO SEND THE CAR DOWN BEFORE YOU PAY CAUSE I HAVE DONE THAT IN THE PAST AND MY CARS GET STUCK IN NIGERIA FOR 6 MONTHS WITHOUT GETTING MY MONEY

PLS REPLY WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU PICS OF THE CAR
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by ijele(m): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2011
I like to buy a nice TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2004 Model. I Have 1.2m for everything. Alternatively PATHFINDER or INFINITY QX4 2O04 MODEL. If it is possible pls my email is ezechuks@yahoo.com. mail me so we can talk more on phone thanks
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by VINDYLOMO(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2011
Please I want a 2005 American Spec Honda Accord ex full option with a low milleage. Do you have anyone in Nigeria? this is my email: dayomoladele@yahoo.com, Please reply on time becos I need between now and August Ending
Re: Cars For Sale Directly From The Usa by aquaspyda: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
Is the Sequoia Still Available? I could Offer 2.4M if thats a deal. hit me up on spydaworld@yahoo.co.uk. Could deal this week if possible. Please get back to me ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice @ give away prices / A registered 2006 Bmw 325i For Sale 2.550m / 2003 Toyota Corolla (tokunbo) **LEATHER SEATS** Call Midex 08064181090

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.