Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Experience With My Twitter Account And Benefit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With My Twitter Account And Benefit (187 Views)

50+ Best Things For 1 Dollar To Sell And Benefit From / Femi Otedola Suspends Twitter Account Due To Impersonators / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With My Twitter Account And Benefit by okewumi: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Government announced the ban of twitter in Nigeria some days back. I tried to ask myself, have l ever benefit anything from twitter since l join? Let me share my brief experience.

I graduated some years back and l am one of people that is not privilege to stay with my family due to the nature of my work. Most of the companies l work with always post me to site in remote/rural areas and my job is usually from Monday to Saturday. Well l am enjoying my job and l am very grateful for many organisation for having twitter account. With this, l can easily send message to rectify any problem, it has been helpful and saves me of wasting man hour.
Let me start from my bank account. Sometimes l transferred money and money hangs, or the app fails to send OTP code, l can not visit bank because the company l work with are not interested in your excuses.What l do most time is to log in to their twitter page and complain. They always respond and resolve most of this issue before their close of business.

Secondly, twitter has really bridged the gap between me and my family at home. if they complain of any problem for instance DSTV or GOTV network. My wife may not know that children has mistakenly scatter the settings or pull out a cable. i quickly send a twitter message to Multichoice and within short period, the problem is resolved. I think government should help the citizen and rethink about the ban.

Even my place of work have severally use twitter to alert personnel on site and police force during security problem but l don't want to go into that.
This are just few reasons l can mention now of how twitter has benefited to me. Have you ever benefit from service of twitter in Nigeria? please share your experience. Attached are screen shot and please don't mind my typo error. This is my first time of posting and l appeal to moderator to push it to front page

Re: My Experience With My Twitter Account And Benefit by GMBuhari: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2021
I rarely ever call customer care, they resolve all my issues via dm on Twitter

GTB, FBN, GOTV, DSTV, MTN BINANCE, remitano, KONGA

They all hired agents to respond to you, what will be the fate of those ones now that idiots in power banned Twitter? 35 year old man or woman who got customer representative job at their age, which industry will hire them at 37 or 40? When the idiots will expect you to start work by 20 and you must have 5 years experience already

Those who graduated at 30 is it not this useless nonsense strike that caused it? Among all other normalized madness in Nigeria

International and local brands pay influencers to promote their tweets ( on ticktock a popular lady raked in millions, she had no official job or degree whatsoever, she was an influencer) where will that one start from had it been she was a Nigerian on Twitter?

Already there are no jobs, senior akidanidani of Nigeria Festus keriane receives at least 1000 mentions about the npower job they haven't paid for in months

40something million Nigerians on the average are active on internet everyday, does didirin in Abuja think he's hurting Twitter or jack? He's hurting our economy and foreign economies

Twitter ban is bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Do This If Your Phone, Tablet Or Electronic Device Falls In Water / $200 Monthly Income Masterclass F'ree' Training / Blogger Needed - Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.