Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce (56443 Views)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by IJOBA11: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
FashionCookie:

I thought foreign women were the very best? Choose one, no dey confuse us.

When you shine a woman's kondo that will reset her brain she will never forget you even in her grave. If you know you know

IS @ THE BOLDED TRUE FASHIONCOOKIE
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Cuttycool(f): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
She should go back to her husband, he was a good man. Atleast he didnt cheat on her.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by bluefilm: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fahdiga1:
When you shine a woman's kondo that will reset her brain she will never forget you even in her grave. If you know you know

Are you saying that Ray J didn't shine that pussy so well?

At least, we have the video that suggests he really beat up that pussy so well.

He even made a song out of it, remember?
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Eriokanmi: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
When a woman is barking like a dog, leave her. She will come back begging later but if you join issues with her, you're not helping matters. Hbd guy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by mamagee3(f): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
channelstravel:
Why did she file for a break-up if she still loves him? No be like say he dey beat am.

I write amazing CVs and statements of purpose for admissions abroad. See my signature
So she can have all the freedom in the whole world to have multiple flings with other men.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's obvious she still loves him.

I totally understand everything, Kim started taking Kanye for granted due to the fact that she knows that he loves her very much and wanted to take advantage of that, so she just filed for divorce thinking that Kanye would beg her not knowing that Kanye is a redpiller and knows the game very well.

She really wants them to come back together but pride won't let her ask Kanye for forgiveness.

You may be right though...but why play that kind of game?
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Badoophobia(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Matured statement!!! Matured mentality!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Topmaike007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Thunder fire you and your southern nigeria..... Everybody should go their way .
nope southern Nigeria we seek
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Burgerlomo: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fahdiga1:

The super power of dickson grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Technocracy: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kanye and Kim are eternal partners I know Kanye hasn't been fair to her lately,her filling for divorce is reactionary. They will eventually make up. They are lovers for life
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by tydi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Caaz:

I can see that you're talking from experience.... how's you druggie ex wife?
And your new baby mama.hope you ve quit taking hard drugs and now caring for your multiple kids now.

Next time stop sterotyping women .

No other way madness starts other than talking Jargons to oneself and out of sane reasoning
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Johnkay225: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
c900:
Woman like this, you just leave her to do what she likes. Although Kanye na another jaguda.

She was the one that filed door divorce not the man nah..
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by ndidigood(f): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
PAWG:
LoL angry Reminds me of my Ex, you're with someone else but you keep calling me 'Love of my life' , thunder fire you

Guys don't allow these girls to manipulate you.
u can't kill me with laughter o

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Prolific2018: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
I guess OKOTIE shares a different view.

NaijaSumi:
The Bible does not support divorce.

“A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”

Happy birthday and happy celebration Kanye
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Bola146(f): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
IYANGBALI:
That’s what happens when you prick is big and delicious . bola146 abi I lie?

Ask your father

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Andyvilly: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Agreed... They'll never be anything like a BBC.

That's why there's a saying that " once you go black, there's no turning back" gringringrin

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by johhbekeboh09: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Many of the things that humans do are Spirit controlled.

There are Spirits that could come on you and make you do things you would never have done with your clear eyes.

So Many today are victims of hasty decisions which they cannot understand how and why they took such decisions.

The times are dangerous! So many Spirits are in the air looking for any available space to enter.

Conciously put on the whole armors of GOD everyday as put out in Eph 6:13-18 so as not to be an instrument of what you can't understand.

Hmmn!
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Fahdiga1: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
teabully:
is dis fahdiga of lasu, Political science dept 2012 set.
No bro
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Fahdiga1: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
bluefilm:

Are you saying that Ray J didn't shine that pussy so well?

At least, we have the video that suggests he really beat up that pussy so well.

He even made a song out of it, remember?
Yeah I remembered but it is left for Kim to choose the sweetest
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bola146:

Ask your father
mannerless bitch, no wonder you’re still single at 50 grin grin tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Gjmff: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
The dicckkk is sweat
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Bola146(f): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
IYANGBALI:
mannerless bitch, no wonder you’re still single at 50 grin grin tongue

Exactly how your mother gave birth to bastard! Omo ofo
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by FashionCookie(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
IJOBA11:

IS @ THE BOLDED TRUE FASHIONCOOKIE
I no know...no spoil me mbok.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Hypnotise: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
. It can't be bills na. Me thinks the guy has been shinning her congo de way it's not easy to find a replacement. If you want to turn a woman to a pussy, hypnotise her congo well.
Of course, all they have to do is pay and I’ll do a good job
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by insidelife22(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
the olosho is really confused.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how your mother gave birth to bastard! Omo ofo
no go look for one ancestor before gray hair begin grow for your pusssssy and armpits. Bola olobo gbigbe grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by ZooOga: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Munzy14(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Na so...cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Vulcanheph(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

You may be right though...but why play that kind of game?
Don't pretend as if you don't know how manipulative you women are
She knows that Kanye loves her very much and probably started misbehaving because she felt that the love he has for her will make him overlook all her f**kups.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Vulcanheph(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
nope southern Nigeria we seek
There's nothing like southern nigeria...... Biafra and oduduwa need to go their separate ways.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by IkengaRussell(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
Perfectly normal. They are divorced not enemies. That is how our relationship with the North will remain cordial even after we raise the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

Cordial ke?
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fahdiga1:

The divorce drama was probably a twist in her reality (Scripted) show

It's all for attention and view

They are not actually divorced or planning to

If you know, you know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Photos: Omotola's 15 Years Old Daughter Is Almost As Tall As Her. / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.