Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sit Home And Make Monthly Income! Chinmark - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sit Home And Make Monthly Income! Chinmark (369 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sit Home And Make Monthly Income! Chinmark by Blessanniempire: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2021
D[color=#990000][/b]o you know you can make monthly income without even leaving your house?
do you know you can make additional income even though you are a salary earner?
check it na!
Imagine that you have 5million in your savings and everyday your bank is busy giving you debit alert for sms charges. now if you decided to partner with chinmark with that same amount, you wont be getting debit alert but credit alert of 250k monthly for the period of 6month - 1year maximum and at the end of our duration, you will be given back your full capital of 5million. you can decide to roll over or cash out.

The second category, are those who might not have the capacity to partner, but you can refer someone who has the capacity and you be earning referral bonus of 100k, 200k...depending on how much deals involves!
With Chinmark, is a win win scenario!
contact me and lets close a deal.
[b][color=#006600]08099000293[/color][/color]

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom House With 1bq For Sale In Lagos / 5 Types Of Real Estate Properties To Know Before Investing In Real Estate / Does Anyone Know A Pawn Shop Where I Can Use My Gold To Borrow Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.