Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming (14134 Views)

Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies / Agricultural Production: 7 Communities To Get N21m Compensation In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by vannessa7(f): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hmmm, I hope we don't go back to military with all this breakdown of law and order
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Gjmff: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Ayobamipeter36: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Arrant Nonsense... In this same country?
And Mr Lie Lie is claiming security has improved in Nigeria please in what way 12m for you to go to farm... In your own state. Ori gbogbo yin to daru. Sorry don't mind my yoruba
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Kaymaxine(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
I think I saw specific locations of these bandits, and they haven't been dealt with
No election in 2023!!!
We are going our separate ways shikena!!!
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Benitoh: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Very soon nigeria will start paying tax and levy before they eat and sleep.
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Longman8: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
When the country is doomed
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by blackmaine: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigeria is an devilish amalgamation, imagine killers threatening the lives of unarmed citizens and someone is still talking about twitter ban, like I told them whether tweeter or no tweeter , whether Facebook or no Facebook, Biafra is our religion, it goes beyond what the eyes can see
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Dem don dey collect JIZYA already
Well done soldiers of the elites. Ypu all are doing well.
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Duvet1950: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
yusluvad:
Buhari is a terrorist...

No doubt!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by dederocs(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Route the families of the terrorists , get guns and attack their wives and kids.over 10million people in zamfara, mobilize just 200k with guns,the terrorist will either flee or be killed.
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by neutral2000: 3:20am On Jun 10, 2021
THE END IS NEAR
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by skywalker240(m): 4:33am On Jun 10, 2021
damola1:
Next time. Aboki man sef go think beyond ethnicity .

Who carry am for head the most now ?

How can you just dash 12Million votes

There's a reason why they call them aboki, they will never think.. they will still do same come what may.

Dumb race
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Ikpongiton: 5:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Yet this is not a problem to them, but namdi kanu and ipob is their problem.these people will continue to rot in poverty and illiteracy , until they come to terms with the truth
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by Ikpongiton: 5:35am On Jun 10, 2021
But the amount is not much.Dangote will pay it effortlessly.
Re: Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming by DedeNkem: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Fulani terrorists are slaughtering people and forming their own government in the North in broad-daylight while the incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani dead-man-walking, Buhari, is busy deploying military to the South-East!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Grow Plantain Commercially / Plantain Suckers (hybrid) For Sale / How I Keep My 100 Cows On Three Plots / Fish, Rice Imports Drop By 80%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.