Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night (4047 Views)

Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
I found myself inside TB Joshua's Synagogue Church building, and while inside I looked at the balcony and saw a demonic-looking being, a giant, with something like a camera in front of his eyes. I also saw several demonic-looking beings on the ground floor of the church around where I stood. I wasn't comfortable with that at all it seemed, as I screamed "there's a lot of demonic influence in this place!"

As I said that, it appeared the demonic-looking beings were not happy that I had exposed them, so they came angrily for me, including the giant from the balcony. But somehow it seemed I was too strong for them as they were all defeated. The giant at the balcony who seemed to be their chief, is the one that i can vividly remember lying on the floor with his lifeless body. He still had his camera kind of goggles on or maybe that was his real eyes.

It appeared I had cleaned up that part of the church, as the demonic influence there had been nullified. Then I made way for the back of the church building, while I was in the passage, I encountered another demonic-looking being, and I dealt with that one the same way I did the first three.

When I got to back of the church building I learnt there was one of such demons left, making it five since I had already eradicated four of them. But when I heard that, I felt somewhat apprehensive and reluctant.

Hence I didn't go after that one, and seemed to make my way back. That was the end of the dream.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by GreenFarmsNG: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
K
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by GreenFarmsNG: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
I had been spiritually investigating some things.

Do we know that almost 50,000 babies are massacred by some clique of false prophets yearly.?

Thankfully, it isn't I heard. I was interested in the cliques of Joshua and the likes and in the course of my investigations, my findings which placed my life at risk wasn't funny

Go and do your digging around this clique of occultic masquerading themselves as prophets. Join me as we do something about it. I believe they should be on spiritual radar... I'll keep mum about much of my findings

1. UEBERT ANGEL
2. SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Notice they have foreign names. It is the code in their satanic covern to use foreign names to appear acceptable. Then mesh it with a title that suggests their ranks in the occultic Kingdom. Example, Sheperd Bushiri is known as Major One, where people think it's due to his ability to see prophetically, where as, Major One means he has risen to the highest level of their occultic group in the other realm.

THERE'S ALOT YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO DISCOVER IF YOU DID DEEPLY.

I leave you in peace. I remain, The Apostole, God's Hammer

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Amotolongbo(f): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Weed in action

Bros come down, you can’t be the most high, no matter the amount of marijuana you take. God is the most high

8 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by chatinent: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
What afternoon hunger cannot cause doesn't exist.

5 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by BRATISLAVA: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I shared a thread earlier this year about how a friend of mine found himself in the middle of a human-body parts market.

https://www.nairaland.com/6474827/how-friend-found-himself-right

After that i began to pray for the destruction of such places in this nation, beginning from Jankara market in Lagos, because I couldn't find myself existing alongside such abominable places in the same nation, so it was either I left or they left, but that I wasn't going anywhere, so they must either repent or leave. I also made a thread while I was observing a forty-day 12am to 6pm fast, where I prayed against such places, and said that I expected some developments in that regard to take place shortly.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480431/how-disrupt-secret-meetings-plans#100273173

Moreover God told me that this year was the year of Nigeria, that Nigeria should wake up! But for that which God said concerning Nigeria to come to pass, such abominable places as the human body-parts markets in this nation must be destroyed! The Nation must be cleansed of such abominable places and activities.

However when I started praying for the destruction of such places in the nation, I started experiencing some setbacks in my life. One after the other.

Recently the setbacks ramped up to the point that I was wondering what was really going on. The final straw was when I fell really sick last week, it seemed very serious, because i was feeling just about all the symptoms of Covid-19 virus, the loss of taste, serious cough, fever, headache etc., that I decided to go on a 3-day dry fast from the 1st of this month to the third.

It seemed long overdue, I kept procrastinating, but now I had no choice but to fast. During the period of the fast I cut off from the outside world including NL.

The first morning though was very hard for me being seriously sick, and hadn't been eating well enough days and didn't even eat the night before the fast, but I asked God to see me through, because I just knew breaking it would spoil a lot of things, and thank God I managed to survive that most trying moment.

During the course of the fast, I asked God whether my prayer for the destruction of those human body-parts markets was too much for me, and whether I should suspend it, because I noticed the amount of setbacks I've had after that, but He told me that the process had already commenced.

After I concluded my fast (God healed me during the fast), I went online, and I saw a video of Benson Idahosa, a man who influenced me greatly during my childhood. He spoke of how Benin City, the place he came from used to be a place where they used human for sacrifices. But God told him that He wasn't going to use the government, but he was going to use him to stop such.

Two things he said there which caught my attention were human sacrifices and what God told me He was going to use him to do, because that sounded similar to what God said He was going to use me to do in this nation.

And God used him as he said to stop such abominable practice of human sacrifice in his City, through fasting and prayers in accordance with God's instructions, as the Chief witch, the head of the occultic, among thirty other witches in Benin City died in the space of about a month.

I know it was God speaking to me through that video, because that answered the question I had asked Him about my prayer for the destruction of all the human body-parts markets in the nation.

The next thing early hours on Sunday, i saw the shocking news that TB Joshua was dead. Then i was wondering what was going on because I didn't see that coming by any stretch, and couldn't even share my view because I wasn't sure of what to say.

Now everything is very clear.

God has begun cleansing of the land!

God has begun to get rid of all abominable places as the human body-parts markets in Nigeria as He said.

TB Joshua was the chief patron of the human body-parts markets!

TB Joshua was the man behind the most human sacrifices in Nigeria and Africa!

TB Joshua was the biggest witch in Africa.

TB Joshua was the greatest enemy of Nigeria and Africa!

TB Joshua's activities brought so much reproach to this nation and Africa at large!

TB Joshua's activities has so much corrupted the land and filled it with blood and violence.

The reason my parts crossed with TB Joshua was because I wanted the destruction of all human body-parts markets in the nation beginning from Jankara in Lagos.

I didn't know that between me and what I prayed for was TB Joshua, because he was the main man behind such abominable places. So for my prayer to be answered, God had to take him out.

I'm not really surprised about this development, considering all the good act that TB Joshua was putting up in the open, because from experience I know that's what some witches do to cover up for such abominable activities they do in secret.

Now that he's out of the way, I would like to implore the authorities to go to his synagogue church and thoroughly comb that place, because I believe the collapse of part of the church structure in 2014 was a deliberate act of human sacrifice!

I believe the reason TB Joshua was not wiling to face any interrogation for the incident, was because he had a lot to hide, so I expect them to find many incriminating things there.

The cleansing of this nation has well and truly began!

I expect many related development to follow this.

This is the year of Nigeria!

Nigeria wake up!

Your time has come!

God bless.

!

5 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by GreenFarmsNG: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
chatinent:
What afternoon hunger cannot cause doesn't exist.

The casë I handled got to the commission of police. It's in record how I made the leak up to the closure of the church in one of the scenarios I handled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by josh123(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Might be true
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Kingpin1000: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Do we know that almost 50,000 babies are massacred by some clique of false prophets yearly.?

Thankfully, it isn't I heard. I was interested in the cliques of Joshua and the likes and in the course of my investigations, my findings which placed my life at risk wasn't funny

Go and do your digging around this clique of occultic masquerading themselves as prophets. Join me as we do something about it. I believe they should be on spiritual radar... I'll keep mum about much of my findings

1. UEBERT ANGEL
2. SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Notice they have foreign names. It is the code in their satanic covern to use foreign names to appear acceptable. Then mesh it with a title that suggests their ranks in the occultic Kingdom. Example, Sheperd Bushiri is known as Major One, where people think it's due to his ability to see prophetically, where as, Major One means he has risen to the highest level of their occultic group in the other realm.

Na satan show you all this things or na +3 malaria?

3 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by GreenFarmsNG: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Na satan show you all this things or na +3 malaria?

I believe death of one means the Lord is on the matter as I've raised petition for years before the Throne. I expect more deaths of such. Watch out for it

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Image123(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
This is pastor Chris senior pastor that you are talking about anyhow like this?

2 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Generalnomercy: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

1. UEBERT ANGEL
2. SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

You're "God's Hammer" right?

So that code for your rank in your own witchcraft coven?

Interesting.

Judge not or you will be judged.

People like you liars and others are a greater problem to the society and Nigeria at large.

A true servant of God does not cast aspersions

Follow the scriptures because I observed tbj and I can tell you he followed the scriptures.

The same you condemned Jesus Christ when he came in human form. You called him all manner of names and eventually took him to court and killed him.

Go and repent and stop looking for cheap popularity.

4 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by GreenFarmsNG: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You're "God's Hammer" right?

So that code for your rank in your own witchcraft coven?

Interesting.

Judge not or you will be judged.

People like you liars and others are a greater problem to the society and Nigeria at large.

A true servant of God does not cast aspersions

Follow the scriptures because I observed tbj and I can tell you he followed the scriptures.

The same you condemned Jesus Christ when he came in human form. You called him all manner of names and eventually took him to court and killed him.

Go and repent and stop looking for cheap popularity.

Cheap popularity.

Na. Leave these issues to those it's appointed to deal with. If it's fame I wanted, hardly is there ten ministers for my generation that ranks higher.

Good day
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Ndukings92(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
So TB Joshua is now they grand patron of witches and wizard Nigeria chapter? Even if u be de world best some people go still call u oluku, u guys are now saints and God now hearken to ur prayers and that's y TB is dead. Zukwaanu nu ike ndi mmadu, opportunist everywhere. Eziokwu ga aputa ife

2 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by LordIsaac(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coartem cures a lot of things o.... But what do I know... angry grin grin
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Righteousness2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Personally I Have tried not to get myself involved in whether the Prophet was real or fake. As that is not my duty.
Personally I had my reservations about him tho I admired his philanthropist activities.

Somehow I was privileged to know of Something that happened in the Spiritual realm two days before he died. As he was taken away by Judgement of God in the Spiritual realm before the Physical death came into being. Don't ask me!

As for whether he repented Genuiely b4 he died, I don't know! But what I can say is the Prophet was not Pure! He was Diabolical.
He stepped on the Wrong toes so GOD ALMIGHTY took him away.
I End it here.

The World is so deep! If the Lord opens your eyes or gives u Understanding of certain things you will be shocked at the False pastors, False Prophet , etc Masquerading as Men of GOD

My Admonishment to all is Pursue GOD and His Word.
Pursue Holiness and Righteousness. Most of these activities we see going on in the churches is not Salvation.
Philatrophism cannot substitute Holiness.
Prophecy cannot substitute Salvation.
Miracle and Vanities cannot substitute Salvation.
Pursue real Genuie Holiness! That is the qualification for Heaven.

I Believe there will be mind blowing raw Exposures about the things he did and who he really was in the days ahead.

I Believe there will some contentions and fights here and there over him, his burial , etc

I also Believe God will give people Personal Encounters on who he really was.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by mikkycoins(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
What about those blood sucking forces in Nigeria causing deaths of helpless citizens across Nigeria?
Is it not time they're included in prayers so they'll be weeded out?
@greenfarmsng

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by GreenFarmsNG: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
mikkycoins:
What about those blood sucking forces in Nigeria causing deaths of helpless citizens across Nigeria?
Is it not time they're included in prayers so they'll be weeded out?
@greenfarmsng

There's a spirit possessing Buhari. That's the epicentre of the problem
Nigeria will continue to shake until 2032 where a referendum will come and the country will be renegotiated. The country will only begin to truly blossom from 2035. Anything before the is anyone tells you is a lie. Between 2041 and 2100 Nigeria will then be transformed into New York standard. It's not now. If you want to leave, leave now. It will get hitter as the years go by for now.

4 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Missyajoke(f): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jesusjnr may God protection be upon you sir, it seems you have a calling but be very careful with what you posts on social media so you won't be arrested. There may be some iota of truth in what you're saying but please I hope you don't answer any mail from anyone on this platform as you can easily be traced with that. May God continue to protect you sir
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by tatutatu: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
tell me!!!! was it Colorado sad

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Righteousness2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2021

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

1. UEBERT ANGEL
2. SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Interesting stuff. Not surprised though.

Shepherd Bushiri is another strong diabolic preacher, although TB Joshua shades him in that regard. I wouldn't be surprised if his daughter that died of recent was of him. Though he's not like TB Joshua who used to put up a strong show in public to be a good and kind man, but behind close doors was committing all sorts of abominations and atrocities.

I'm not so much interested in investigations but in solving things and putting a stop to such abominations God helping me. And i'm more particular about Nigeria hence I may not follow up the cases of those who are not Nigerians.

I expect a lot of related developments to follow TB Joshua's death in the following days.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Goddyss(m): 4:03am On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Shepherd Bushiri is another strong diabolic preacher, although TB Joshua shades him in that regard. I wouldn't be surprised if his daughter that died of recent was of him. Though he's not like TB Joshua who used to put up a strong show in public to be a good and kind man, but behind close doors was committing all sorts of abominations and atrocities.

I'm not so much interested in investigations but in solving things and putting a stop to such abominations God helping me. And i'm more particular about Nigeria hence I may not follow up the cases of those who are not Nigerians.

I expect a lot of related developments to follow TB Joshua's death in the following days.

Thanks and God bless.

If TB Joshua was evil, I am absolutely sure that God will send his angels to expose his evil deeds to the glaring eyes of the public with evidence that is incontrovertible.

Believe me, God can never leave people that sought after him with genuine heart in perpetual bondage.

If that church is evil, something very dreadful and drastic will happen there following TB Joshua's death.

There are a lot of genuine born again Christians in that church who cannot truly discern but God is their light.

By the way, my house is just 5 minutes trek from his church and I can tell you that only 1% of people living in this area attend the church. You would be amazed at the double standard and worldliness being displayed by ushers and protocols there. And they all got their instructions from TB Joshua. The poor he professed to love so much are not even allowed to enter the church. If you're not dressed properly, you wouldn't enter the main church but the place they put canopies.

Concerning the fall of the guest house in the church, I knew within me that it was human sacrifice. Let's forget the event that led to the collapse. It was premeditated.

God will make every thing open very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by mikkycoins(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

There's a spirit possessing Buhari. That's the epicentre of the problem
Nigeria will continue to shake until 2032 where a referendum will come and the country will be renegotiated. The country will only begin to truly blossom from 2035. Anything before the is anyone tells you is a lie. Between 2041 and 2100 Nigeria will then be transformed into New York standard. It's not now. If you want to leave, leave now. It will get hitter as the years go by for now.
Would love to contact you offline
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by GreenFarmsNG: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Thanks and God bless.

Don't be deceived by gentle looks. Bushiri is a walking devil
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by judedwriter(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2021
All I can say is RIP to tb joshua.

I always doubted the genuiness of his ministry from onset several years ago when he operated strange deliverance ministry with strange hand movements and people vomiting openly.

Even a toddler who watched his ministry back then would know he was fetish...

His ministry grew and he reparkaged his ministry into a modern day pentecostal church to gain international followership.

I sincerely hope he repented before he died... Hell fire is beyond human description.

2 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Aurelius1(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Goan treat your malaria instead.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2021
@JesusJnr2020

Sir, use wisdom to deliver your message. I plead with you. If God does not tell you to publicize anything, do not.

Nigeria is under tension, I knew in my spirit there were battles won spiritually recently.

Listen brother, God's general don't speak carelessly. They speak on their knees. I have been shouting spiritual warfare. People come here to say ONLY just knowing Jesus and that's all. When the devil is out there to snatch away salvation from people.

Nigeria is a great country. No one who is connected with God will not feel connected to Nigeria. I have tried my best to cut off from this nation, but God has held me here for the moment. And I keep seeing God's generals meeting me daily. I understand my position in the army of God.

T.B Joshua has gone. Whether he is diabolic or not, that is a forgotten story. A general does not dwell on history. Strategy is forecasting. We are moving forward. The principalities holding Nigeria down will be bull dozed.

What I will say is what people of wisdom are saying. TB Joshua is a philanthropist who showed it more than many pastors. That's all. And we thank God. Any other thing, zip your mouth. It is wisdom. I can see that some of your "dangerous" posts have been hidden. That's fair. When you return from your ban, relax.

I was discouraged about Nigeria, the killings and then the twitter ban. But alas! I was too anxious to not see that everything is working for the goodness of Nigeria.

We are moving forward. The kingdom of God is matching forward. There is hope in this hopeless situation. Let no one tell you that your hope is in heaven. You will reap the benefits of this world before reaping that of heaven. Nations will start coming to Nigeria.

Nigeria only needs to strategically place himself in a position. All the nations in the world are waiting for Nigeria. I was discussing with some strategists and they showed me what Nigeria needs to do. And boom!! The whole world will move to Nigeria. The way UK single handedly built Singapore and invested seriously there is the way G7 will rush to Nigeria. But the devil is preventing this with insecurities issues in Nigeria.

There is a reason Nigeria is lagging. So, I admonish you that it is not every vision you rush to post here. Use wisdom. Do not let the Holy Spirit take away your gift. The same way you were boasting you are going to cure someone here. Bros, relax oooo!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Enough Room In Heaven For Everyone / Pics: Look At How Isis Has Turn To Killing Innocent Christian's Children / Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.