Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Fod, Naijacutee, Please Release My Post And Stop Deleting Them - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fod, Naijacutee, Please Release My Post And Stop Deleting Them (460 Views)

How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! / Since You Enjoy Posting, Why Don't You Post And Get Paid! / 10 Ways To Spy On Your Staff And Stop Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fod, Naijacutee, Please Release My Post And Stop Deleting Them by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2011
A promise of 30% return on investment in not impossible in Nigeria.
But you have refused to release my post and deprived nairalanders the opportunity to achieve their primary aim on this site.

I am a civil engineer and fully into construction practice. i have never been a fraud and will never be.
i have been registered for quite some time and have contributed mostly on engineering issues under the property section.
i am here in money, to introduce my project and bring it to clients outside the construction industry.
Please my post is very possible. the actual ROI on my projects have been close to 200% p.a.
By introducing it to the public at 30% is actually far towards the safe side.
Please allow my posts.
It happened again yesterday and i have since sent a mail. i expected you to have released it. i have not heard from you

Return my posting rights please.
I believe you have my email and you can also connect me on 08033186563

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Die In Silience / We Are Clearing/fowarding Agent, Import/export Agent, Shipping/logistics Agent / Anyone With Nnpc Allocation To Sell Ago Or Kerosene?:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.