Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,658 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan (1241 Views)

Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Notorious fulani terrorists met their waterloo on Wednesday evening as angry Oduduwa volunteers reportedly stormed their settlement and razed their building.

Olainfo learnt that the incident happened on Wednesday 9, 2021 when the presumed Oduduwa youths invaded their territory to unleash terror but fled upon sighting the gallant men.

This is coming days after the deadly terrorists attacked Igangan, killed scores and destroyed properties.

The latest strike by the host is a reprisal attack to the Saturday massacre by Fulani terrorists in Igangan, Ibarapa local government area of Oyo State.

Watch video>>> https://olainfo.com.ng/terrorists-flee-as-oduduwa-volunteers-attack-fulani-settlement-in-igangan/

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by Bigdik70inch2(m): 5:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Foolanis can't penetrate Oyo state...........
Even their fore father never did............

Lalasticlala and mind 44

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by iKingsley(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2021
That is the language they understand
Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by EMAXIM(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2021
They surest way to go

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by MightySparrow: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2021
They are coming back. The only language they understand is attack upon attack not reprisal attacks.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by complexBoss12: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2021
On the risk of being misunderstood, I would state clearly that Benue people are the most fo.olish people on Earth, when I read about the second attach, in a space of 36hours, I was really pissed.

You mean, you had an attach, no precautions taken, no security measures, you all gathered again. I have never heard of any reprisal attaches in Benue. You guys are facing a State Sponsored terrorism and you are calling on the same state to protect you.

You guys should chill, Ok. when every one is dead, maybe that's when sense will come.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by agadez007(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Why na

I celebrated my birthday in the north to show that Yorubas and fulanis are one-Tinubu 2021
Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by Flamees(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2021
Benue state should learn
Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by dederocs(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Stay ready, defend your ancestral lands, your father's did not give it up, fight for it.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmm... They killed us, we burnt their huts made of woods and bambus. Is that winning? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
It has gotten to the point where the battle should be taken to them.

If you sidan dey look they will creep up and slaughter you.

Way to go, people.

(1) (Reply)

Defilement: Man Jailed For Raping 15 Months Old Baby In Lagos. / 16 Year Old South African Boy Killed By Aunt, Buried In Her Backyard / A Nigerian Soldier Shoots Okada Man, Kills Nursing Mother, Baby Over N200 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.