Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Please How Can I Apply For Egyptian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Can I Apply For Egyptian Visa (378 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG / Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa / Egyptian Visa For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Apply For Egyptian Visa by Shed24(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Good morning my beautiful brothers and sisters. My wife was living in Egypt and she came to Nigeria on December last year, before we get married. Now she wanted to go back to Egypt but one Agent is telling her that Igbos and Yorubas females can't get the visa now, except she will do new passport with Hausa names before she can be granted visa..
Please my questions are, how possible is it for her to get another passport with Hausa names and is anybody aware of this new development?
Thank you.
Re: Please How Can I Apply For Egyptian Visa by Don1985: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Shed24:
Good morning my beautiful brothers and sisters. My wife was living in Egypt and she came to Nigeria on December last year, before we get married. Now she wanted to go back to Egypt but one Agent is telling her that Igbos and Yorubas females can't get the visa now, except she will do new passport with Hausa names before she can be granted visa..
Please my questions are, how possible is it for her to get another passport with Hausa names and is anybody aware of this new development?
Thank you.
All these fake agents are funny... How does language has to do with traveling to Egypt...shhhh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Franco Phone Vs Anglo Phone / Advice On Canada Tourist Visa. / Edit Or Update Old Passport Number On My Profile To New Passport Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.