Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano (3710 Views)

Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M / Private Jet For Sale / Private Jet For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by rex444(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na who dey sell ?
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by BuyAndSellStuff: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
SEGLIZ:

[s]don't mind that man with his itk, that thing is an airliner nothing more, the biggest that looks like that Boeing up their is Air Force One The Us president carrier. [/s]

You are the one talking nonsense oga. Keep your dirty mouth shut.

What are these below? Are they not jets converted for commercial use?? Do these look like airliners to you?

Just because I made a mistake with OP's own doesn't mean what I typed up there is false.

Next time, connect your brain (if any) before you engage me. And also quote me boldly & not hide like a snivelly coward.

Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by nedekid: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Seems you don't know that most Nigerian commercial airplanes are originally business or mid-sized jets that were converted to commercial by adding more seats which is why they are usually crampy & prone to crashes.

Proper commercial jets like the Boeing 737s and Airbus A-380s are way bigger than this.

So you're actually saying it the other way round. Poverty is everywhere in this country, not just with the masses. Believe it.
Bros, sorry to say, you seem to know little about aircrafts. Try to do some research first.
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by nedekid: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2021
SEGLIZ:

don't mind that man with his itk, that thing is an airliner nothing more, the biggest that looks like that Boeing up their is Air Force One The Us president carrier.
It is a boeing 747- 200 series, I think the 400 series has winglets.
Same airliner used as airforce 1.
Before the airbus a380, the 747 series were the largest airliners.
Most are being abandoned now as they are no longer economical with the advent of more efficient 2 engine aircrafts. The few still flying are stripped for cargo operations.
I think almost all except for Iran air and possibly one or 2 airlines still fly them for passanger services.
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by nedekid: 12:47am On Jun 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

What are these below? Are they not jets converted for commercial use?? Do these look like airliners to you?

Just because I made a mistake with OP's own doesn't mean what I typed up there is false.

Next time, connect your brain (if any) before you engage me. And also quote me boldly & not hide like a snivelly coward.
These are purpose built airliners.
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by onomeabuja: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2021
resourcedude:
A standard private jet is out for sale in Kano.
view the picture and call for inspection and purchase.
for inquiry call eddy on 08181348167.
let me come and hide here jarè

Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by Babaken(m): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2021
I beg who get Davido number.
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by CUMIN: 2:58am On Jun 11, 2021
That's a Boeing 747-400. Double decker.

Kabo airline had been grounded for long which museum were you dash this? wink
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by DAVE5(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2021
Binance:

You are talking nonsense.

I know about 4 operators that keep nothing less than 1m around...that's in my location alone...talk more of a state or region...then 36 states and their capital.

May you be healed
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by SEGLIZ: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

why being aggressive?
no one man is an epitome of knowledge or understanding, accept you made a mistake than run the thread insulting people.
I never remembered me quoting you to warrant the insult, I quoted someone else in response to the individual comment.
you insulting everyone doesn't justify your defense or mistake. true leaders own up to their mistakes openly, don't make it a typical Nigerian syndrome. we all are accusing pmb of not being responsible by owning up but we all do same.
your first picture is an embraer erj145 with the cap of 50 passengers.
Peace be with you my Lovely brother.
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by Binance(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2021
DAVE5:

May you be healed
You need the healing more than I do bro .... poverty has automatically made you doubt existence of money.. so sad
Re: Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano by DAVE5(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Binance:

You need the healing more than I do bro .... poverty has automatically made you doubt existence of money.. so sad

Lol, you still don’t get the point, stop trying to outrun your shadow

In these web communities, everybody can throw the “poverty” phrase anyhow forgetting who they themselves are

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Camry Le(blue Colour) / 2006 INFINITI FX45 AWD / Cheapest Toyota Prado 2007 Model For Sale

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.