Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,046 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start Eating 2 Eggs At Breakfast Every Day - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start Eating 2 Eggs At Breakfast Every Day (837 Views)

Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) / See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Eating Acha (aka Fonio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start Eating 2 Eggs At Breakfast Every Day by okeayomide123(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start Eating 2 Eggs At Breakfast every day For A Month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I48isNuw9I

Eggs are a fantastic way to start the day, whether boiled, poached or scrambled.

Protein and amino acids are abundant in these tiny spheres.
Proteins are the basic components of life. Protein is found in every cell of the human body.

A chain of amino acids makes up the fundamental structure of the protein. Protein is required in your diet for your body to repair and replace cells.

Eggs are one of the few foods that contain complete proteins, which means they contain the appropriate amounts of all nine essential amino acids.

They are also high in vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin E, folate, selenium, choline, and other vitamins and minerals.

Eggs are one of the most protein-dense meals available for breakfast.
One of the most essential things you can do to help them control their appetite throughout the morning is to make sure their breakfast contains enough protein.

Two eggs and two slices of wholegrain bread contain at least 20 grams of protein, with the bulk of it being of "high biological value," which means it is easily absorbed by the body.

This indicates that if you eat eggs for breakfast, you'll get at least 25% more protein than if you eat other popular breakfast foods.

Here are just a couple of the many amazing health benefits you'll get if you eat two eggs for breakfast every day for a month.

Leave a comment below with your views or questions for us.

Enjoyed this video?

Hit the like button and subscribe to our channel for more videos like this!

Don't go yet, Look at your screen, we have hand-picked two videos for you to watch, see you in our next video.

Stay Healthy.

Share The Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I48isNuw9I
Re: What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start Eating 2 Eggs At Breakfast Every Day by Curious345: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
I eat 10eggs daily
Re: What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start Eating 2 Eggs At Breakfast Every Day by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2021
One should be mindful of egg yolk due to its high cholesterol content. But the egg white or albumen is very nutritous and contains pure protein and little water which is necessary for building thick dense muscle. I consume 6 eggs daily.

(1) (Reply)

Potato Swallow Recipe / Ibadan: Pork For Sale / U I Xcond Choice Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.