Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State (35950 Views)

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) / Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin / 12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by MrCover: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Update From . COM

A pastor, a herbalist, and three other men were paraded on Wednesday, June 9, for allegedly being in possession of human body parts, Reports.

Olagunju Adetunji, a 40-year-old pastor in Kajola, near Osogbo, Osun State, was allegedly caught with human hands and legs.

Also paraded was a 50-year-old herbalist, identified as Adewumi Gbadamosi, alongside three others named Rasheed Ajani, Saka Akeem, and Abiodun Adetimilehin. They were arrested for allegedly killing a teenager simply identified as Kehinde near a hospital in Osogbo.

The herbalist allegedly confessed to the crime and said the teenager's head was given to the pastor and accomplice, Saka Akeem, after they approached him for help over poor patronage in church.

The state Commissioner of Police, Wale Olokode, said acting on intelligence, operatives arrested the suspects at Oke Ayepe area of Osogbo and Kajola ljesha.

Olokede said: "The suspects were arrested with two decaying hands and two legs of one Kehinde, whose surname and address are still unknown. The principal suspect, one Adewumi Gbadamosi, confessed to the crime and said the victim’s head was given to one Olagunju Adetunji for rituals."

"While being paraded, Gbadamosi said he shot Kehinde dead while on night guard duty post in Osogbo. He then dismembered him, took some parts and threw the rest of the body into a river.'

"The herbalist said Ajani, who was also working as a night guard, assisted him to carry the deceased after he had killed him." he added.

Pastor, Adetunji, denied receiving the deceased’s head from the herbalist, but admitted meeting Gbadamosi once in his church after his friend, Adetimilehin, brought him for spiritual help.

Olokode said the suspects would be arraigned before a court after investigation had been completed.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/pastor-herbalist-and-three-others-arrested-with-human-parts-in-osun-state.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by MrCover: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by money121(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by pyyxxaro: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Am just here to read comments

That’s all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by iKingsley(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dammnnn ! Sophisticated herbalists

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by DDDEnterprises: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Am just here to read comments

That’s all

And if that was just it, you could not just read without commenting?

35 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na barawo them catch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Eazi1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ah, one person pikin go kneel b4 this one and go they shout amen!

Like: You go prosper.... Amen!

chai

That person go suffer die.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Pmpm: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
See dem

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Karlovych: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin grin Our wonderful Skeletal Engineers from Julius Bergheaders have come again

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by pyyxxaro: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

And if that was just it, you could not just read without commenting?

Clear road undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Blackmoran(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Like I once said every part of the country have there own specialization of crime, at this point I don't feel insulted or perturbed if they call us in the western region SKULL MINNERS.. The daily occurannce is just a bitter truth of this sadden reality.... Hope one day people will free themselves from all this fetish believe and practices..

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by musa234(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
With the level of human parts mining in the south west, oduduwa republic may become den of skull mining.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by DDDEnterprises: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Clear road undecided
Omo, this one is talking back at me ni oo.
It's like they've not told you about me. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2021
angry

Say NO to tribalism. Say NO to headhunting. Say NO to rituals.

I am Nairaland's Chief Peacemaker as designated by Ogbeni Seun Osewa.

Let's focus on the crime and not the tribe.

Execute the ritualists... all of them!

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:16am On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Say NO to tribalism. Say NO to headhunting. Say NO to rituals.

I am Nairaland's Chief Peacemaker as designated by Ogbeni Seun Osewa.

Let's focus on the crime and not the tribe.

Execute the ritualists... all of them!
I'm closely monitoring you

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:18am On Jun 11, 2021
if I say A

You say FO

Another man say NJA

omo na you sabi lipsrsealed

I say they mine skull
they hunt head ooo for inside... lipsrsealed

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:22am On Jun 11, 2021
goodnight lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:02am On Jun 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I'm closely monitoring you

Keep it up my friend.

Join us in ending tribalism on Nairaland.

Join The Good Guys.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Tboyfrosh123(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2021
Kill this MFs immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by realstars: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Havesters on their anual havest, i think they should be havested too.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Goldenheart(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Finnese001: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
This people again grin

11 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by WinterMinter(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Skull miners at it again grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by observer88: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
The headline should have been: RITUALIST, Herbalist & Three Others Arrested With Human Parts in Osun...

There are many of his kind parading around today as pastors.

When dem blow now and some pipu wey know say dier way no pure come para now, pipu go say dem dey jelosi...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Xscape047: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nawao0

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by sotall(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by fourboys: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Afonja reloaded grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Cj4charles(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / Mob Overpowers Policemen, Kills Two, Injures Two Others In Edo / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.