Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) (76941 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by peppermint7(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Xx
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Kzinne: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nothing special
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Peppysco: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hanging Buhari's picture on his wall, na government bworker hin be?
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by egenma(f): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
his house is nice
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Jayrow08: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
CardiNice:
Anytime i see ighalor, i remember Nigeria versus Argentina.

If only, just if only.
Haba! E don pass now, dat one mean say if u see am catch u go woze am b dat?
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Jayrow08: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onyi22:
I wish Ighalo was not married, I swear i would have used Kayamatta by all means to tie him down to myself
Chai, see money..
E no go work
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by powalez: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
T
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onyi22:
I wish Ighalo was not married, I swear i would have used Kayamatta by all means to tie him down to myself
Chai, see money..

Jesu

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Nathaniel111(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Above all,
Na Gods Grace sure pass.

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by juniorstar(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
In my next life I go be footballer
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Nathaniel111(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cideh:
SINGLE 2.5[ODD];

STAKE 10K AND WIN #25,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 30K AND WIN #75,000
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.

Wetin u urself dey wait?

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dalil8:

[s]
For ur mind now u don talk wetin make sense.

For u to dey concerned with wetin i type na one of the reason why u no fit reach my level, even for ur next life. So stfu!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by geesilver(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nice apartment even Buhari picture dey his house �

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Saudi blood money
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Nuelito: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Men them
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Cool but make i no lie i don see better interiors. Big boy like Ighalo, u fall hand.

Why person sef go carry Buhari picture put for house? Ur own picture don finish? Abi na Buhari help u build house? undecided undecided

If u put dog picture there sef e better than dat vegetable.
guy e deh pain me ehn.. Buhari inside house? Person wey suppose dey inside septic tank.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Neimar: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You don't want to have common sense this smallie, to use Cain flog you dey hungry me

Cane abi preek?
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by PrudencyFeats: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Money is??

Good!

Go and make money
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
:
Dalil8:
Cool but make i no lie i don see better interiors. Big boy like Ighalo, u fall hand.

Why person sef go carry Buhari picture put for house? Ur own picture don finish? Abi na Buhari help u build house? undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin :
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by moneyissweet(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Imagine the badlock.

Dalil8:

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Bunmhi(f): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lovely
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by dominion001(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dalil8:

Na them.

Shishi person like u no get.

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by BlissMentors(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dalil8:

grin angry grin angry grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by konkonbilo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Was at his house today to shoot him and his twin sister. His birthday is next week
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Oshokalo: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
See dat Alex,if no be say ighalo don blow,him for no like to mingle with am,he go say na low life

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by Ugoikota(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mad ooo
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by muyeski21(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Cool but m
Ugoikota post=102594729:
Mad ooo
able
Ugoikota:
Mad ooo
Ugoikota:
Mad ooo
i no lie i don see better interiors. Big boy like Ighalo, u fall hand.

The furniture looks cool, it all as to do with taste
Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by seyz91(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
Dalil8:

Re: Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) by seyz91(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mtcheww!

See them

The only thing they're known for

Parasitic leeches only got pussy to offer

Shioorr undecided
Onyi22:
Chai, see money..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda / Aye Cultists Attack Zlatan Ibile At Donrecky Hall, New Jersey, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.