Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Zenith Bank Test Msg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test Msg (1152 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Test Msg by crexyoung(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2007
i got a text from Zenith bank this evening reading thus:, come corporately dressed with 2 p/ports, ID card, CV, calculator, original and photocopy of credentials, birth certificate, the sentence was inconclusive so i dont know if anybody receive such text. the text is void of venue and time of the test.

shalom
Re: Zenith Bank Test Msg by godinser: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2007
Crexyoung, For you to be assisted, you could pls state your location either Abuja or Lagos or any other city cos Zenith will be writing its test in many states soon. so where are u based?
Re: Zenith Bank Test Msg by Mcfeddy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2007
i recieve the msg too and my own is in kano 24/7/07
Re: Zenith Bank Test Msg by deezakbr: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2007
go to any zenith bank brach near you and ask for zenith HR fone number the hr will give u the detailed message.
That was exactly the same way they sent the text to me and what i just advised u to do was what i did then and today, I work with Zenith
Re: Zenith Bank Test Msg by rommychyco: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
hi guys, l'm in abuja.l pray 4 anyone to forward to the house the time and venue of the test in or around abuja location if zenith starts inviting.one luv!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Test Msg by sab4u02: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2007
thanks for the info.Nothing came to my box.when is the date for the test.
Re: Zenith Bank Test Msg by lovelychom(f): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
pls could someone tell me when zenith bank enugu is taking their own exam i ve been waiting for the exam.pls thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Avris Is Recruiting / Design Union Consulting - Pls Assist / Fresh Graduates (buss Admin, Accountancy Or Eco. Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.