Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. (1858 Views)

Shocking Images Of Thousands Of Volkswagen Cars In A Desert / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by nickbigstuff: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good evening,
please friends i need advice about this cars. i want to buy a Nigeria used car and I really like Volvo S60 2007 and Volkswagen Passat or Jetta 2007. I want to know if they are reliable, strong, fuel economy, parts availability and are they cheap to maintain? i need your advise or contribution.
thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by vertueptime: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
That VW is a terrible car, mechanic go tire for u,they usually construct and put golf 3 engine for ease, Volvo spare parts issue and lack of dedicated mechanics, avoid them if u can
nickbigstuff:
Good evening,
please friends i need advice about this cars. i want to buy a Nigeria used car and I really like Volvo S60 2007 and Volkswagen Passat or Jetta 2007. I want to know if they are reliable, strong, fuel economy, parts availability and are they cheap to maintain? i need your advise or contribution.
thank you

3 Likes

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by nickbigstuff: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
so, What is your advice for a good and reliable car?
Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by Temidayo9(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Every car Brand/model are good, but you need to consider if the Mechanic that can fix it properly is close to you and also availablity the parts.
Volkswagen Jetta is not bad anyway, very fuel efficient, rugged and strong (Germany made car) compare to Toyota (Japanese cars)

1 Like

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by PapaMama9ja: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
vertueptime:

How can you say its a terrible car? That brand is a very reliable car that will serve you if all checks are done without lazy mindset.

The car does not like rough handling like you do to Toyota. However, it requires detail handling and top notch technician to enjoy the ride. For me, i dont think i will ever use a Japanese brand. The german machine gives me safety and reliability.

That VW is a terrible car, mechanic go tire for u,they usually construct and put golf 3 engine for ease, Volvo spare parts issue and lack of dedicated mechanics, avoid them if u can

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by PapaMama9ja: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
nickbigstuff:

Jetta is a very reliable brand in terms of safety and fuel economy. The 2.5L engine can give you around 22MPG and 29MPG on highway. The 2.0 TSI can even do better but less torque power. Getting the ride will mean its direct tokunbo and not naija use as that will grant you more comfort and rest of mind.

Good evening,
thank you
Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by vertueptime: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2021
Case u didn't get me d first time, those particular VW are terrible and beautifully made . Reasonable car and top notch mechanic / electrician shldnt b in d same sentence, they are cars that preferable ur your own mechanic or buy them best grade to avoid stories, my opinion thou

[quote author=PapaMama9ja post=102587123][/quote]
Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by valarinz: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2021
vertueptime:
That VW is a terrible car, mechanic go tire for u,they usually construct and put golf 3 engine for ease, [b]Volvo spare parts issue [/b]and lack of dedicated mechanics, avoid them if u can

Ignorance. cry

3 Likes

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by vertueptime: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2021
E pain u?

valarinz:

Ignorance. cry
Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by valarinz: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2021
vertueptime:

E pain u?

Nope, me and you aint rivals, keep doing your thing bro. Your ignorance doesn't affect my biz in any way cool

4 Likes

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by vertueptime: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
So as ur stupidity too, �
valarinz:

Nope, me and you aint rivals, keep doing your thing bro. Your ignorance doesn't affect my biz in any way cool
Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by valarinz: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
vertueptime:
So as ur stupidity too, �

Alas, its now obvious who's in pain?

grin grin grin
Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by teyokensax: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2021
I've been using a VW 2012 Passat SE for over 2 years, never visited the mechanic, only serviced 3 times at home. No single issues, use it every day. The tire never even less for more than 2 years. The car is just too good. If you buy a good VW, maintain it, you'll never regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by sben2308(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Temidayo9:
Every car Brand/model are good, but you need to consider if the Mechanic that can fix it properly is close to you and also availablity the parts.
Volkswagen Jetta is not bad anyway, very fuel efficient, rugged and strong (Germany made car) compare to Toyota (Japanese cars)

U spoke my mind because I wonder why Nigerians alwz condemn VW JETTA which is a very great car by d way

2 Likes

Re: Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. by Phedam: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bros, don't mind those people condemning VW products. I don't think I can use any other brand, cos I'm pretty well enjoying 2007 VW jetta.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man In Tears As His Brand New GLC SUV Worth N23 Million Mysteriously Catch Fire / …..Quick Sale!!! Slightly Used 2010 Upgraded To 2015 Mercedes Benz E350 (abuja) / SOLD!!! 2003 Toyota Corolla With Android Screen Few Month Used @2.4m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.