Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? (825 Views)

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / I Have A Feeling Arsenal Would Win The EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by martin007(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2007
Reyes returns to Arsenal, Real Madrid have sent Jose Antonio Reyes back to Arsenal after the two clubs were unable to agree a fee, according to reports in Spain.

The 23-year-old winger moved to the Bernabeu as part of a loan swap deal with forward Julio Baptista, who failed to earn a permanent move to the Gunner
Real opened talks with Arsenal over the Spanish international but baulked at the £13m price tag.
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
source please? as far as i'm concerned, baby reyes can go back to Spain so he can have some fresh milk from his mama.

Arsenal is not the place for cry-baby footballers who can't stand a little rough weather.
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by mukina2: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2007
Bedtime stories don start grin
this story na die grin

as far as i'm concerned, baby reyes can go back to Spain so he can have some fresh milk from his mama.

grin grin grin meanie grin
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by debosky(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2007
muki you know its the truth, he'll come back and start crying again that Henry was mean to him, or that he can't find any spanish food in London.

as far as I know Wenger has no milk to give any children so he should go back to his mama cheesy
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by galatico(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2007
Reyes has said it times without number that he his fed up with life in England he wants to stay in Spain so Real Madrid are going to buy him.
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by mukina2: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2007
lmao @ Debo grin leave the boy alone na taco hin want grin grin grin

he doesnt like tea grin grin
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by 9ja4eva: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2007
Reyes is off to real for half d price
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by tosinadeda: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2007
Dat guy na chicken,he is a coward
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by mukina2: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2007
na henry teach am angry both of them are cluck cluck angry
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by A40(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
@muki
Yep as much as i have tried to forgive Henry the guy was truly a snitch moving to a team that stopped him from lifting the UCL. I hope we would do what Milan did last year and win the UCL then he would wish he never left like Sheva might be doing now

Reyes should come back jare we need wingers
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by mukina2: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2007
A-40:

@muki
Yep as much as i have tried to forgive Henry the guy was truly a snitch moving to a team that stopped him from lifting the UCL. I hope we would do what Milan did last year and win the UCL  then he would wish he never left like Sheva might be doing now

reyes should come back and cry more abi? grin

forget TH . .hin na coward angry
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by A40(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2007
Well we have a lot of Kleenex papers he can use to wipe his eyes, since we cant have Babel let Reyes come back
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by mukina2: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2007
A-40:

Well we have a lot of Kleenex papers he can use to wipe his eyes, since we can't have Babel let Reyes come back

for where. na slap i go dash am grin
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by 9ja4eva: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2007
A-40:

@muki
Yep as much as i have tried to forgive Henry the guy was truly a snitch moving to a team that stopped him from lifting the UCL. I hope we would do what Milan did last year and win the UCL then he would wish he never left like Sheva might be doing now

When u wake from dream make u tell me?Championnssss ?
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by kaydee(m): 2:44am On Jul 15, 2007
A-40:

@muki

Are U a Gooner 4 real? The guy's stayed too long and has decided to move on.Don't try to judge people if U can't put urself in their shoes.The guy don try 4 us na!
Re: Reyes Returns To Arsenal! Would He Stay Or Would He Not? by debosky(m): 3:53am On Jul 15, 2007
like i said, mama's milk is waiting in Spain, let him go get some more cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Football Blog / Whats Ur Fantasy Xi / Drogba Or Anelka!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.