Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Share Your Worst And Good Experience As A Bolt Or An Uber Driver - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst And Good Experience As A Bolt Or An Uber Driver (242 Views)

Share Your Experience As A POS Vendor / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst And Good Experience As A Bolt Or An Uber Driver by summerflame(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2021
I am a bolt and an Uber driver in the federal capital territory, I have seen a lot at the course of this professions, both the good and the bad.

Part of my worst experience was the day I drove a big madam based on bolt request and she ended up not paying me and arresting me saying she lost her phone inside my car and I'll have to produce it . If not for the intervention of my fellow e-hailing drivers, I would have been imprisoned by this power drunk madam..

She later found her phone which she forgot at home and still didn't apologized..

More bad experience coming later which I'll like to share here..

Kindly share yours
Re: Share Your Worst And Good Experience As A Bolt Or An Uber Driver by Leemekzy: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2021
make i grab chair.
Re: Share Your Worst And Good Experience As A Bolt Or An Uber Driver by summerflame(m): 5:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Leemekzy:
make i grab chair.

Grab in peace

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Skill To Sell / I Just Want To Be Happy; Please Share Your Experience And Ideas Of Any Viable Ve / Chaka Becomes The First Startup To Receive SEC License For Digital Stock Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.