Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team (548 Views)

Upcoming Team: Expert Developer Team / Hello, Let's Create Awesomeness / Hello, Let's Create Awesomeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by Sphade: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Are you someone who as been learning programming for a time now,
Watched thousand of hours of tutorials, build a lot of application, spent a lot of your time practicing, but still not progressing, if that you then you are just the same as me.
Am sick and tired of watching tutorial
Got skills but don't know where to implement them
Being a self taught programmer is mentally draining, so I have decided to stop this pointless learning and start profiting with my skills.
Four good years , learning after learning and still not really progressing is very annoying
If u are just like me,
Am taking the courage to form a team
I don't know anyone around me who knows how to code and the ones I know are senior dev who are already in big companies
So I decided to make this post on nairaland
To meet potential future co-workers
Have seen a lot of people go into this field, give it there blood and sweat and just end up leaving because they didn't make progress financial or causes they didn't know of what next to do
Am a frontend developer
Am very good at using Vue and react
And my love for CSS is never ending
If u are an intermidiate or very good in angular
Or Know any back end technologies
Like node, lavarel
Or Django
a graphic designer
Good with flutter or react native or electron
Or even quasar
Let make a team
A team of four people
So we can progress together and help ourselves
I really don't care for age u can be 12 or 30
(I personally am 18)
Pls Whatsapp or call me
An if u live in governor road which is where I live, give me a call so we can meet in person
It time to move forward no more staying in the same position
Thank u for your time
Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by sabastinenuels(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
hi, i am sabastine nuels am also a programmer, this is my whatsapp number am intrested in your proposal
Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by jblawal10: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
sabastinenuels:
hi, i am sabastine nuels am also a programmer, this is my whatsapp number am intrested in your proposal
Sorry but u did not put any number
Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by sabastinenuels(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
sorry about that 09017972734
Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by Vicky2k(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Network more with people in Tech Communities online and offline. Also consider Volunteering in a Tech Company or attending a Bootcamp.
Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by Karleb(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
For people going starting a career in programming, your lack of experience will be your nemesis.
Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Karleb:
For people going starting a career in programming, your lack of experience will be your nemesis.
Walai I used to feel on top of the world when I started learning code till I startef working I saw that I don't know shit. I see codes that people come up with and I start asking myself God when. You need experience o. Most of the guys you see without work experience that built amazing shit have been coding since 9 years old. There's so much that YouTube videos and udemy courses don't tell you that you can only learn on the job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Walai I used to feel on top of the world when I started learning code till I startef working I saw that I don't know shit. I see codes that people come up with and I start asking myself God when. You need experience o. Most of the guys you see without work experience that built amazing shit have been coding since 9 years old. There's so much that YouTube videos and udemy courses don't tell you that you can only learn on the job.

grin grin

Aside this, most companies are skeptical of developers with lack of working experience.

They'll rather not employ them, some will with shitty salaries.
This is where bootcamp graduates shines compared to an average Joe who learnt on their own.
Re: Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team by Noblebrain22: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
I am interested. I'm also looking for tech buddies from anywhere in Nigeria, especially Lagos and Lagos Island.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Create A Random Password Generator In Python / 7 Things To Do While Going Into Tech / Please Advise Me, I Am Making A Career Change To Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.