Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,547 members, 7,850,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

FREE web and app development courses online - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / FREE web and app development courses online (533 Views)

Softicu Tech Hub: Where To Learn Web Development Courses In Abia State. / Free Programming Courses -Online / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE web and app development courses online by sabastinenuels(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
i will teach you computer programming for FREE, if only you are willing to learn, you will surely be proud of your self after taking my class, you will learn the following:
(a) web development
i. html
ii. css
iii. javascript
iv. bootsrap
v. react
vi. git

(b) mobile app development
1.kotlin
ii. react native
iii. flutter

(c) python
i. GUI programming
ii. Database management
iii. game development

whatsapp us on 09017972734

all ages are welcomed

you will be enrolled in practical projects and hands-on approach to all the above mentioned
tell, somebody that knows anybody to tell everybody, to come and learn comouter programming and and not get stuck.

remember this opportunity will not remain free forever
Re: FREE web and app development courses online by DICKstractor: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Interested but I want to go into data science undecided
Re: FREE web and app development courses online by sabastinenuels(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
yea i can teach you database in python then we move to the more complex concepts
Re: FREE web and app development courses online by Sheriman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
sabastinenuels:
i will teach you computer programming for FREE, if only you are willing to learn, you will surely be proud of your self after taking my class, you will learn the following:
(a) web development
i. html
ii. css
iii. javascript
iv. bootsrap
v. react
vi. git

(b) mobile app development
1.kotlin
ii. react native
iii. flutter

(c) python
i. GUI programming
ii. Database management
iii. game development

whatsapp us on 09017972734

all ages are welcomed

you will be enrolled in practical projects and hands-on approach to all the above mentioned
tell, somebody that knows anybody to tell everybody, to come and learn comouter programming and and not get stuck.

remember this opportunity will not remain free forever

Bro you be Jack of all trades oooo so you call teach all these languages?? hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Ruby: A Quick Learn For Programmers Who Want To Switch / Frontend Developer Needed For A Project / Wordpress Plugin Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.