Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) (25383 Views)

Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by Reelmii: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
The lorry set don try, make una pity am
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by Reelmii: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
The lorry sef don try, make una pity am
naijadrivablog:
This same road we road about last year.
shocked, wat are u trying to say
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Ahhhh ahhh... This kind of Moto has expired na .... Naija you guys have to stop the habit of buying something and using it till it lives collapse ..... just like you did to buhari, now you're using jubril in a way he doesn't like .... Y'all Nigerians are a dot in the circle grin
grin u burst my brain wit d dot in d circle grin

1 Like

Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by Wisdommoses(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op this is not truck na. This is a lorry.
I am sorry my nursery school teacher didn't teach me the difference between lorry and truck�����
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wisdommoses:
I am sorry my nursery school teacher didn't teach me the difference between lorry and truck�����

The matter tire me
_-----------------
The Difference Between a Truck and a Lorry
The terms lorry and truck can be confusing for those not in the industry, but the reality is that both terms can be used interchangeably. “Truck“ is often used in American contexts while the word “lorry” is more common in the United Kingdom. However, when it comes down to the technical definition, they are both classes as HGV vehicles.
Source: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/trucks/content/what-s-the-difference-between-a-truck-and-a-lorry
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op this is not truck na. This is a lorry.
The matter tire me
_-----------------
The terms lorry and truck can be confusing for those not in the industry, but the reality is that both terms can be used interchangeably. “Truck“ is often used in American contexts while the word “lorry” is more common in the United Kingdom. However, when it comes down to the technical definition, they are both classes as HGV vehicles.
Source: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/trucks/content/what-s-the-difference-between-a-truck-and-a-lorry
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Surviving Nigeria in a day when traveling is a miracle
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by Danny50: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be.
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by Spiff20(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
I hate this road with passion. Uyo to Calabar be like Port Harcourt to Benin.
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by passionberry(f): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Ahhhh ahhh... This kind of Moto has expired na .... Naija you guys have to stop the habit of buying something and using it till it lives collapse ..... just like you did to buhari, now you're using jubril in a way he doesn't like .... Y'all Nigerians are a dot in the circle grin
Haaaahaa ,u crack me up with ur funny comment

1 Like

Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

even Mercedes don put 911 for museum but for Naija here, you go d hear- fairly used 911, direct Belgium 911, refurbished 911 etc.
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by passionberry(f): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=Teaser4 post=102624429]This wan na lorry not truck [/quote

Lol..is trucklory

1 Like

Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by saxha: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2021
uuzba:

The matter tire me
_-----------------

Lol. We're talking about Nigerian context here. Lorry na "Jagilodo or Gbegilodo."
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by Fanuchi007: 3:14am On Jun 12, 2021
If you are coming into Calabar and survive that death trap from Odukpani to Northwest filling station, just thank the God or gods that you serve
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2021
passionberry:

Haaaahaa ,u crack me up with ur funny comment

You're welcome grin
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by seunfape(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2021
obinoral1179:
Odukpani and Akamkpa to great town......
down to Awi town.
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Wisdommoses:
My mother goods was in this 911 and fell in Odukpani when bringing the goods to deliver to us,we had to go and transload the goods to another truck.
Omo na dangote truck going to Akampa na i enter with their poor road,the truck almost removed my intestine drop for ground.
That truck is garbage in the 1st instance, should not be on the road!

1 Like

Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunfape:
down to Awi town.
especially COE... Now there we do our NYSC
Re: Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wisdommoses:
My mother goods was in this 911 and fell in Odukpani when bringing the goods to deliver to us,we had to go and transload the goods to another truck.
Omo na dangote truck going to Akampa na i enter with their poor road,the truck almost removed my intestine drop for ground.

So there are still these sorts of Gwongworo lorries in Nigeria?! shocked
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commuters Groan, Businesses Shut As Sango-Ota Road Collapses / Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene / Badagry Expressway: The Pains And Agony Of Lagos Road Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.