Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

N-POWER; Nigeria Government Preference For Favouritism Rather Than Merit. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N-POWER; Nigeria Government Preference For Favouritism Rather Than Merit. (266 Views)

Americans, Others Question Bill And Melinda Gates’ Preference For Vaccines Over / Without Power Nigeria Will Emerge World Capital Of Poverty –NSE President / #AFDBWritingContest: Africans Accuse AFDB Of Impunity And Favouritism (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-POWER; Nigeria Government Preference For Favouritism Rather Than Merit. by kollinz1234(m): 4:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Good day Nairalanders and the world in view. The purpose of this thread is to aptly highlight the current administration preference to favouritism rather than merit; how it is setting us backward as a country and how it shows the hypocrisy of our dear Mr Integrity, in person of the president, Muhammadu Buhari, using N-power as a case in point.

About few weeks ago, I was amazed to see a comment on Nairaland where a man complained on the comment section of scoring 90% in the N-power screening test while his wife even scored an amazing 100% but yet none of them were shortlisted, even though people who scored far far below were shortlisted (See Photos attached). I reposted the comment severally on Nairaland but it didn't gain much momentum and thus I decided to create a topic on that regard; seeing how terrible our country is becoming due to this kind of deliberate neglect and preference for favouritism rather than merit.

In his interview with Arise TV on Thursday, the president insisted that all appointments were "earned"; what he didn't say is "earned" based on what criteria? Because if his appointments are earned based on merit, I doubt if our country will be in the sorry state it find itself at the moment where practically NOTHING is working; from security, to electricity, to education, etc.

It is pertinent for the government to look critically into this and save our dear country from sinking even deeper if truly they have the interest of the country at heart.

Re: N-POWER; Nigeria Government Preference For Favouritism Rather Than Merit. by kollinz1234(m): 4:35am On Jun 12, 2021
More photos

Re: N-POWER; Nigeria Government Preference For Favouritism Rather Than Merit. by Taywon: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Na today......
Re: N-POWER; Nigeria Government Preference For Favouritism Rather Than Merit. by jaytee01(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Mr LIFELESS is using the program to settle his terrorist sympathizers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Ebeano Supermarket In Abuja Was Set On Fire / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start Up With 5million / The Following Is A Report From The World Health Organization On The Origin Of CO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.