Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC (318 Views)

Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, CCISO / EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC / Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC by akj26(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2021
EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC

Are you planning to write your exam soon and you have low confidence of passing your exam? Are you concerned, you are not prepared enough?

You can reach out to us to guide you in passing your exam easily with 100% assurance.

Whatsapp +2348167044626 for details.

VISERION CYBERSECURITY TRAINING CENTER 

viserioncybersecuritycenter.training
Re: EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC by MrHandsome2013: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2021
akj26:

Are you planning to write your exam soon and you have low confidence of passing your exam? Are you concerned, you are not prepared enough?

You can reach out to us to guide you in passing your exam easily with 100% assurance.

Hello, can you assist me with 1500 to fill my gas.
Country too hard.
Thank you

18, Manzini Street, off Constantine road, Wuse Zone 4, FCT ABUJA

Re: EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC by MrHandsome2013: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=MrHandsome2013 post=107731271][/quote].
Country too hard.
Thank you
Re: EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC by MrHandsome2013: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2021
akj26:

Country too hard.
Thank you

18, Manzini Street, off Constantine road, Wuse Zone 4, FCT ABUJA

(1) (Reply)

Bagging N850k Monthly As An Affiliate In Nigeria / Sage 50, Sage 200, Quickbooks, Tally Prime, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Training / Study And Obtain Certification From Google For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.