Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. (6480 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Check Out Unfortunate Names Parents Gave Their Kids Which Will Make You Cringe / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Easyincome24: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2021
15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop calling their Children

1.Lucia. This means a light bearer that refer to the female version of Lucifer which is known to associate with the dark spirits.

2. Duncan. This means a dark warrior.

3.Linda. This also means serpent or snake.

4. Layla. It means dark beauty. It is also know to associate with dark spirits.

5. Lynda. It also refer to the serpent or the snake.

6.Leonard, a well known name in Germany meaning a black magic or a sorcery.

7. Kali roja. The name means a warrior of destruction.

8.Bela. A common name mostly used for naming ladies. It means destruction.

9.Cecilia. It is also another name parents commonly used to name their daughter. It mean someone blind.

10.Claudia. It means disabled.

11.Bela. This means Destruction.

12.Selene. This is the mother of all vampires.

13. Kennedy. This is commonly used as a surname meaning a deformed head.

14. Leah. It means someone tired or weary.

15. Lily. It means a night monster or the ghost. It is commonly used by Hebrews.

http:///t1f38aee4210611en_ng?client=newslite

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Jeon(f): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Easyincome24:

1.Lucia. This means a light bearer that refer to the female version of Lucifer which is known to associate with the dark spirits.

7. Kali. The name means a warrior of destruction.

9.Cecilia. It is also another name parents commonly used to name their daughter. It mean someone blind.

15. Lily. It means a night monster or the ghost. It is commonly used by Hebrews.

Okay
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Diamondniyi(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2021
16. Buhari
You forgot to add that

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Abegi carry your bad belly commot for here.
Leonard mean strong as a lion.
Una go just dey type anything wey enter una head.

36 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Klass99(f): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2021
smiley

9 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by ImaIma1(f): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
At least, it is Bela with one L.

Bella means Devoted to God

5 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Draslo(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2021
You be either Jehovah's witnesses or Deeper Life. I can bet both my balls on it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Diamondniyi:
16. Buhari
You forgot to add that

He forgets to add
Buhari. Which means bad luck....

Lai. Which means a liar...

Tinubu. Which means a criminal...

Shakau. Which means a terrorist...

Pantami. Which means a repented terrorist...

Ghaba. Which means confusion...

Shehu. Which means an insane man

Adamu. Which means a mugu.

APC. Another Polictical Criminals

Thank you....

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Nonsense & demonic
Linda means ɮɛaʊtɨʄʊʟ

2 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Klass99(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
smiley
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by jantman(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Edit your No 7. The full name is Kali- roja or goddess Kali

She is the goddess of all witches. She is one of Satan highest ranking female demon. She kills, eat and drink blood.

Because of your post I will open a thread about the evil female demon

3 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Hotspotbro(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Draslo:
You be either Jehovah's witnesses or Deeper Life. I can bet both my balls on it.
i can bet deeper life.they like people bearing Christian Names.and they will not even pronounce it well o.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Ishilove: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2021
There is also a flower called Lily.

Mscheeeew

2 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Michelle55: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2021
This list of yours is totally baseless undecided
Leonard means Bold as a Lion, I refuse to believe anything else. I guess you compiled this list when you were hungry, do well to edit it when you've eaten okay.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Easyincome24: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2021
jantman:
Easyincome24

She the goddess of all witches. She is one of Satan highest ranking female demon. Because of your post I will open a thread about the evil female demon
Thanks
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Klass99(f): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Draslo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Klass99:

Not necessarily o! I first heard this nonsense (about the Linda name) from my childhood friend named Linda.

She started attending one religious house I am trying hard to remember the name of now but can't, where she was sold this BS. She told me her name was no longer Linda but Lynnette.

I really struggled with addressing her as Lynnette because I was so used to Linda but in trying to be respectful of her, I would apologize when I lapsed and she corrected me.

I just decided I will revert to her native name instead to avoid the struggle or any tensions between us. When I referred to her by her native name she still said that had also changed to something else.

I was just stumped, thinking to myself this people have really done a number on you and wondering how a smart girl got entangled in such nonsense.

My point sha, it wasn't Deeper Life or Jehovah's Witnesses she was attending.

Must have been a breakaway faction. We have hundreds of those under the Protestant umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by udede(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari in igbo language means to "to carry about upandan'

But in the Nigeria context it means hardship

2 Likes

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Informative and educative.
Thanks.

@Kennedy.. this brings to mind how the headship of John.F Kennedy ended brutally.

These name sure do have negative effects in the bearers life. People should be wary of these names.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by teresafaith: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
ImaIma1:
At least, it is Bela with one L.

Bella means Devoted to God
Asi
It means beauty
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by McStoic(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Easyincome24:

7. Kali roja. The name means a warrior of destruction.

Culled from Nonso Nkwa
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Karleb(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Iranu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Karlovych: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

He forgets to add

Thank you....
Vulturebbqrillz, Manna, Helinus

1 Like

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Hintona(f): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
jantman:
Easyincome24

She the goddess of all witches. She is one of Satan highest ranking female demon. Because of your post I will open a thread about the evil female demon

Since when did Kali enter Christendom.
Kali is the Hindu goddess of destruction.

1 Like

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by sisisioge: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin grin

Something is not right with this OP....afi dark demonic name gba! All those names listed above are beautiful!

1 Like

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by oyatz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Diamondniyi:
16. Buhari
You forgot to add that

Buhari is the West African version of Al-Bukhari ,which is the Arabic word for a native of Bokhara, a city in Ancient Persian Empire, now in Uzbekistan.

The 7th century Persian Muslim scholar, Mohammed Al-Bukhari composed the most authentic Haddiths early in the history of Islam, subsequently many pious Muslims named their sons after him who often adopt the surname Al-Bukhari or just Bukhari (Buhari/Buari) in West Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Twelfthman: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Duncan
Linda
Lynda
Bela
Lily
Are common over here
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by oyatz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

He forgets to add

Thank you....

No politicians from your tribe and PDP made your list of bad people?

People who reason like you carried out the lopsided coup of Jan-15,1966 and plunged the country into avoidable chaos.
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by ImaIma1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
teresafaith:

Asi
It means beauty

French meaning - Beautiful
Hebrew/Spanish - Devoted to God
American/Hungarian - Intelligent
Latin - Beautiful, loving, lovable, graceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Exmilitant(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
oyatz:

Buhari is the West African version of Al-Bukhari ,which is the Arabic word for a native of Bokhara, a city in Ancient Persian Empire, now in Uzbekistan.

The 7th century Persian Muslim scholar, Mohammed Al-Bukhari composed the most authentic Haddiths early in the history of Islam, subsequently many pious Muslims named their sons after him who often adopt the surname Al-Bukhari or just Bukhari (Buhari/Buari) in West Africa.
Was there an empire named persia in the 7th century?
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Vanpascore(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
What of Lala?
Re: 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. by Exmilitant(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
jantman:
Easyincome24

She is the goddess of all witches. She is one of Satan highest ranking female demon. Because of your post I will open a thread about the evil female demon
Goddess Kali is not a witch. Witches and wizards are humans. Kali is not a demon. Demons are different from gods/goddess. She is simply a powerful and blood thirsty goddess of destruction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! / Sharing Responsibilities In A Marriage. / What is Your Earliest Childhood Memory ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.