Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided (759 Views)

Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased / Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
I saw a Muslim post, I wanted to comment I then saw if you agree allah is your god bla bla bla bla..... I mistakenly clicked it. Later on I checked my profile and I saw some nonsense there about allah, how can I remove that rubbish on my profile? I am not a fuccking muslim and I do not believe in a god that reward people with virgins and evalasting irection. This shit only happens on Muslim thread what about the christians? undecided
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Jashub: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Congratulations. You are now Muslim. Have you performed the shahadah and done your janabah? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jashub:
Congratulations. You are now Muslim. Have you performed the shahadah and done your janabah? grin
Fucck that, fucck Mohammad, fucck all of em, I do not need that rubbish on my profile undecided
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by WinterMinter(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Seun is also on the same truck with buhari

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
WinterMinter:
Seun is also on the same truck with buhari
just imagine!!! Why they didn't do same on Christian thread
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
I saw a Muslim post, I wanted to comment I then saw if you agree allah is your god bla bla bla bla..... I mistakenly clicked it. Later on I checked my profile and I saw some nonsense there about allah, how can I remove that rubbish on my profile? I am not a fuccking muslim and I do not believe in a god that reward people with virgins and evalasting irection. This shit only happens on Muslim thread what about the christians? undecided
seun is a politician, a religionist. A Muslim fanatic.
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Jashub: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
Fucck that, fucck Mohammad, fucck all of em, I do not need that rubbish on my profile undecided
But your profile say otherwise grin

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jashub:
But your profile say otherwise grin
that shit was forced on my profile, I never intended it
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by oloriooko(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
OP you are joking with everlasting ban grin grin grin
I rest my case
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
oloriooko:
OP you are joking with everlasting ban grin grin grin
I rest my case
I can always create another profile
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Empiree: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
you don't need to be disrespectful because of this. The reason for the tag has been explained over and over again. If you are just noticing, just wait for up to 7 days and it will disappear. You voluntarily clicked on it. You had option not to. So stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Empiree:
you don't need to be disrespectful because of this. The reason for the tag has been explained over and over again. If you are just noticing, just wait for up to 7 days and it will disappear. You voluntarily clicked on it. You had option not to. So stop complaining.
I did not do it voluntarily, it was reflex
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by meobizy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
OP, it’s time for your fourth prayer of the day. Go and observe it. Welcome to Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Sheunma: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
Hell is your destination if you don't accept Allah and Mohammed.
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Empiree: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
I did not do it voluntarily, it was reflex
no, it wasn't. It gave you options to accept or reject
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Uyi168: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
Here is why Seun is one sided.
U Christains don't have sense.
Will u die if u dont comment on Muslim thread?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by kingxsamz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:

You got what you asked for.
Congratulations, you're now a Muslim.
Allah Akbar brother Jubril.
Congrats on your new found faith.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
As innocent and simple as it looks like, reject it. NL will do nothing, so your best bet is to deactivate the account and never visit the section again. I do not visit it or even look at what is there. And it is to their own disadvantage. Let them be preaching to themselves alone. Reject it, before your covenant with their allàh is stamped. No need to continue ranting. Start afresh.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sheunma:
Hell is your destination if you don't accept Allah and Mohammed.
I will not accept these two child molesters
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Empiree:
no, it wasn't. It gave you options to accept or reject
bro I was doing something else while surfing the net, I was not aware when I clicked it
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

You got what you asked for.
Congratulations, you're now a Muslim.
Allah Akbar brother Jubril.
Congrats on your new found faith.
I cant stoop so low and use my head to hit the ground because of a child molester and rapist
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

As innocent and simple as it looks like, reject it. NL will do nothing, so your best bet is to deactivate the account and never visit the section again. I do not visit it or even look at what is there. And it is to their own disadvantage. Let them be preaching to themselves alone. Reject it, before your covenant with their allàh is stamped. No need to continue ranting. Start afresh.

Goodluck!
it can never be stamped in my heart
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Uyi168: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
shut up zombie!!! Christians can't comment on Muslim post but Muslim can comment on Christian post. You are the fool!!!

U are an idoit.

Cry cry baby. grin

Go report Seun to your master Jesus..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by Casham: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
I wanted to apologize for what I am about to say, but really, I am not sorry to say it o:- this is the reason Christianity will always be a religion of the more enlightened compared to Islam; Christianity and the Bible is always open to scrutiny by anybody and everybody, while Islam and the Qur'an will always be shut to the open-minded and objective mind. Sometimes I feel like Muslims know, deep within, that their religion can never withstand the kind of scrutiny Christianity had endured and even conquered through the ages, that's why even their book is not translated to other languages for everybody and they don't tolerate dissents. I am still a searcher of truth, but Islam had already failed way way below the mark the test of "truth". After braving it to read through the English Qur'an (which most of them denounced) and some Hadiths, I no longer waste my time reading anything Islam anymore except for some comic relief. It is a total waste of my precious time.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by kingxsamz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
I cant stoop so low and use my head to hit the ground because of a child molester and rapist

Well, brother Jubril, you have no choice now.
You have already vowed and dedicated your life to Allah.
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2021
kingxsamz:

Well, brother Jubril, you have no choice now.
You have already vowed and dedicated your life to Allah.
it can never happen
Re: I Am Not A Muslim, Seun Is One Sided by josh123(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Uyi168:

U are an idoit.

Cry cry baby. grin

Go report Seun to your master Jesus..
Mohammad ass licker bunch of hypocritical bigot!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints First Timer Tomorrow / Great Seasonal Greeting / What's Your Spiritual Birthyear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.