Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m (1072 Views)

Toyota Corolla Sports 2013 Toks... 4.8m / Range Rover Sports 2013 Fulloption Toks... 12m / Super Clean Give Away 2008 Coaster Bus In Perfect Condition 4.9m at a give away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Call 08059709977 for a super clean range Rover sports 2013 in perfect condition engine gear ac in best conditions buy and drive.

Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Femilekan233:
Call 08059709977 for a super clean range Rover sports 2013 in perfect condition engine gear ac in best conditions buy and drive.
you
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Smithkline200: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
This can't and would never be a 2013.

Smh.. do you know what the interior of a 2013 looks like?

Update yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Femilekan233:
you
you
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Smithkline200:
This can't and would never be a 2013.

Smh.. do you know what the interior of a 2013 looks like?

Update yourself.
needless of discussing with a fool.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Smithkline200: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you weren't born by a fool.
You wouldn't be a fool to know a fool.

Femilekan233:

6 Likes

Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Smithkline200: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Now fool.. see the interior of a 2013.

You advertised a bloody 2007/2008 upgraded piece of junk and call it a 2013.??

You don't have an iota of what you even sell.. it makes you a bigger fool.

The joke is on it...

Come lemme school you on products u don't even know.

12 Likes

Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Smithkline200:
Now fool.. see the interior of a 2013.

You advertised a bloody 2007/2008 upgraded piece of junk and call it a 2013.??

You don't have an iota of what you even sell.. it makes you a bigger fool.

The joke is on it...

Come lemme school you on products u don't even know.
fool this is peace of junk upload yours let me see with particulars proving is yours , empty barrel.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
you
you
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by SocialJustice: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
Your error was politely pointed out and you're calling the person a fool. You are arrogant and very stupid.

419 auto middleman. This car is 2009 at best.

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2021
SocialJustice:
Your error was politely pointed out and you're calling the person a fool. You are arrogant and very stupid.

419 auto middleman. This car is 2009 at best.
what ever,is not your type that should talk because I consider you a nobody,try and keep your self to what will better your life and not dabbling into what is not beneficiary to you ,of all the problem in the society it's this one you could spot out .the worst aspect of it is your family have somany problems but what have you done about it only to use the little data you have to spill trash.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by SocialJustice: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
what ever,is not your type that should talk because I consider you a nobody,try and keep your self to what will better your life and not dabbling into what is not beneficiary to you ,of all the problem in the society it's this one you could spot out .the worst aspect of it is your family have somany problems but what have you done about it only to use the little data you have to spill trash.
Your attempt at emotional blackmail is pitiful at best.

Oga, tell me I am wrong. I said this your car is 2009 at best. That is the only response I expect from you.

Prove me wrong and post the car VIN.

I bought my first car 2017, it came with a cracked engine block but the evil dealer swore on his mother's grave that the burning engine I was smelling when I wanted to buy it was nothing.

At first, I thought it was just a honest mistake but from your replies I know you're very evil and desperate to sell a car at any cost to the buyer.

I expect your next response to be the car VIN so you can prove to the world if this car is 2009 at best or not. You either do that or keep quiet and I'll let you go. If you choose to rant, I'll destroy your business here.

Just test my resolve. grin
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
SocialJustice:
Your attempt at emotional blackmail is pitiful at best.

Oga, tell me I am wrong. I said this your car is 2009 at best. That is the only response I expect from you.

Prove me wrong and post the car VIN.

I bought my first car 2017, it came with a cracked engine block but the evil dealer swore on his mother's grave that the burning engine I was smelling when I wanted to buy it was nothing.

At first, I thought it was just a honest mistake but from your replies I know you're very evil and desperate to sell a car at any cost to the buyer.

I expect your next response to be the car VIN so you can prove to the world if this car is 2009 at best or not. You either do that or keep quiet and I'll let you go. If you choose to rant, I'll destroy your business here.

you sound more foolish the more you talk , cause is d sold at gun point, wouldn't there be an inspection before pmt , when I said you are fool ,you just further prooved yourself by saying you bought a car in 2017 with bad engine , and after that you begin to swear on your mother,s grave foolishness at it's peak.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by SocialJustice: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
you sound more foolish the more you talk , cause is d sold at gun point, wouldn't there be an inspection before pmt , when I said you are fool ,you just further prooved yourself by saying you bought a car in 2017 with bad engine , and after that you begin to swear on your mother,s grave foolishness at it's peak.
grin grin grin Wow, how daft can a person get? You can't even understand simple English. grin grin grin

Carry your wahala and go but your car is not 2013. That car is 2009 at best. Just agree and move on. You're both ignorant and stupid, I do not even mean them as insults because that's what you are.

Did you even understand what I wrote in the last paragraph? grin grin grin
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
SocialJustice:
grin grin grin Wow, how daft can a person get? You can't even understand simple English. grin grin grin

Carry your wahala and go but your car is not 2013. That car is 2009 at best. Just agree and move on. You're both ignorant and stupid, I do not even mean them as insults because that's what you are.

Did you even understand what I wrote in the last paragraph? grin grin grin

what ever
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by SocialJustice: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
what ever
grin grin grin My nigger. You should have become a lawyer instead of selling cars.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Xhuntra: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:

All these lying middlemen shaa...
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xhuntra:

All these lying middlemen shaa...
you can hit your head on a wall if among all the issues in this country na middle man own be your problem jobless youths.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Xhuntra: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
you can hit your head on a wall if among all the issues in this country na middle man own be your problem jobless youths.

Middleman liar. Don't worry. Ur moniker here is already blacklisted as a fraud and liar
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xhuntra:

Middleman liar. Don't worry. Ur moniker here is already blacklisted as a fraud and liar
what ever you like you do that is your headache jobless youth anybody that I have collected money from illegally can come with proof and say ,I don't give a Bleep to empty threats go and get busy so that you don't end up like your fathers that have failed you, politicians stealing your glory you can't do anything about it ,this is d height of fraustration coming online to monitor people,s post how is dis fraud ?is it not after inspection of a vehicle before pmt,why does the wretched ones cry fraud at any given opportunity?how does it happen?ode,mumu monkey.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Xhuntra: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
what ever you like you do that is your headache jobless youth anybody that I have collected money from illegally can come with proof and say ,I don't give a Bleep to empty threats go and get busy so that you don't end up like your fathers that have failed you, politicians stealing your glory you can't do anything about it ,this is d height of fraustration coming online to monitor people,s post how is dis fraud ?is it not after inspection of a vehicle before pmt,why does the wretched ones cry fraud at any given opportunity?how does it happen?ode,mumu monkey.

Middle man liar is calling someone else a jobless person.. keep lying.. u won't sell that carton, keep lying u hear.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Xhuntra: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
CAVEAT EMPTOR

FEMILEKAN233 is a liar and a fraud. Beware!!

1 Like

Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xhuntra:

Middle man liar is calling someone else a jobless person.. keep lying.. u won't sell that carton, keep lying u hear.
still you are a jobless man for all I care if you do you wont be putting your eyes into other people,s affairs.jobless idiots.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Xhuntra: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femilekan233:
still you are a jobless man for all I care if you do you wont be putting your eyes into other people,s affairs.jobless idiots.

I am putting my eyes so u won't scam anybody, that is why it is paining you. My eyes re on u
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xhuntra:

I am putting my eyes so u won't scam anybody, that is why it is paining you. My eyes re on u
keep putting your eyes ok very soon pepper will spill in your eyes ,you think Nigerians are as foolish as you are to pay for something without due verification,where is d scam coming from ?is d vehicle sold at gun point , just trying to be relevant and making baseless claims, keep your stupid vulture eyes on how you can lift your already shartered life out of abject porverty.
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by osy77(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
All these bashing’s are needless...the car in question is obviously not a 2013 range...poster should prove Xhuntra wrong by posting the vin. Shikena
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by aumusa: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Femilekan233:
you
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by pafo(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Needless banter. Op prolly doesn't know what a 2013 looks like and just posted from what he got from the clueless person selling the car. He's a middleman, he made a mistake with the year, he should have accepted correction and moved on. Shikena!
Re: Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2013 Model In Perfect Condition 4.5m by Femilekan233: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2021
pafo:
Needless banter. Op prolly doesn't know what a 2013 looks like and just posted from what he got from the clueless person selling the car. He's a middleman, he made a mistake with the year, he should have accepted correction and moved on. Shikena!
ibro u are right ,but it's not everything one sees on a post should one respond to or comment to especially when you are even coming to buy ,that guy disgust me so much that is why I have talk to him that way ,why call someone a scammer for reason Even if I refused to accept what is his fucking business atmost the vehicle will remain or a potential buyer will gladly negotiate after seen the vin.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Registered Hyundai Elantra 08:950k. / SOLD SOLD!!!!! Registered Toyota Camry 1996(OROBO) For Sale @ #450,000 / I Want To Buy Jack For Toyota Highlander Which One Is Good Between This Two ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.