Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? (12616 Views)

I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by andyblinks05: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
After forth and back about deciding what Skills to learn and what to do with my life, I decided to learn some skills (even though it will served as a side hustle). The skills I want to learn is video editing/ Graphics design. I choosed them based on interest.
Now my question here now is, Are the skills worth investing resources and time to learn?
Will I be able to get customer's to earn from ?
Will it be possible to learn both skills simultaneously?

And pls I do realize that some people have things that they don't use again and instead of giving them out they tend to stack it away in the store or basement. For me to achieve my aim I wish someone would help me out with his/her laptop that is no longer at use whether faulty or not, it will go a longer longer way in helping start up.

Thanks in anticipation
Andy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by andyblinks05: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
I realize that I need like 20 above to get a PC that I can work with and it will be a lot of struggling for me to raise that kind of amount thats why I decided to ask for help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by andyblinks05: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please if any of the MOD find this post to be a violation of Nairaland rules, let me know so I could take it down but I know for sure that we all seek help at a point in our lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by andyblinks05: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lalasticala pls help
1forall
mukina2
CrazyMan
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Unbiased1: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
andyblinks05:
After forth and back about deciding what Skills to learn and what to do with my life, I decided to learn some skills (even though it will served as a side hustle). The skills I want to learn is video editing/ Graphics design. I choosed them based on interest.
Now my question here now is, Are the skills worth investing resources and time to learn?
Will I be able to get customer's to earn from ?
Will it be possible to learn both skills simultaneously?

And pls I do realize that some people have things that they don't use again and instead of giving them out they tend to stack it away in the store or basement. For me to achieve my aim I wish someone would help me out with his/her laptop that is no longer at use whether faulty or not, it will go a longer longer way in helping start up.

Thanks in anticipation
Andy

Bro, we are both in the same boat. I'm currently learning Web Programming and I plan to start full practical on Graphics Design, UI/UX, and 3d design.
The painful part is that I don't have a computer but, I recently found a way to learn everything with my phone. I just discovered that I could run lots of these apps and programming languages on my phone.
Have you heard of ExaGear before? That is what I am currently trying to run in my phone. It allows me run PC software on my phone which means I can practice my designs with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Maya etc all on my phone by using a PC emulator. Read more about PC emulators and join me as we go against all odds to learn the skills that we love with or without a computer.

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by andyblinks05: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Unbiased1:

Bro, we are both in the same boat. I'm currently learning Web Programming and I plan to start full practical on Graphics Design, UI/UX, and 3d design.
The painful part is that I don't have a computer but, I recently found a way to learn everything with my phone. I just discovered that I could run lots of these apps and programming languages on my phone.
Have you heard of ExaGear before? That is what I am currently trying to run in my phone. It allows me run PC software on my phone which means I can practice my designs with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Maya etc all on my phone by using a PC emulator. Read more about PC emulators and join me as we go against all odds to learn the skills that we love with or without a computer.
That's nice too but phone will always have limits to what computer can do

15 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by andyblinks05: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2021
BagOfJupiter:

Yes you can learn both simultaneously. It take less than 2 months. Also to have more leverage you have to push yourself by Learning something more challenging like Coding, Infrastructure as a service, Ethical Hacking. Check attached ad
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by gbaskiboy: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
ok
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by bolafez(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ffg
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Iruobean(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
In God we trust.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Unbiased1:

Bro pls I'll need your WhatsApp number .. so we can discuss properly .. I need more clarification

3 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Skillsnigeria: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
You can, if you believe you can do it

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by iamyemiakins(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by demefa(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sure
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Charpell(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why not learn 1

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by chimhigher(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by BuharisBoy: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Choose one.
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by RuddyFusion(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes you can.....

You can find some good free courses on both on YouTube or buy from some fellows selling theirs on a cheap
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by adeprof18(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes you can
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by CeokRicchezza: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello guys, I have a room in Shomolu axis. I believe I learn faster and understand better when someone is showing me personally than video watching.

I want to learn how to use Adobe illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp, Maya etc. Not all though but I'll gladly share my space with anyone willing to teach me as we both cohabit

Note: You are not paying rent. Gracias

4 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by sirblend: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Unbiased1:

It's better you get a laptop because that phone will hinder you from achieving a lot.
For example learning how to use Adobe photoshop on YouTube, the image presented on the phone would be tiny. But with a laptop you see everything the YouTube instructor is doing on his computer screen.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by SecretReporter(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please nairaland don't do any business with prince Gozie, he is a known fraudster and he his behind most fake Employment scheme on nairaland and Facebook, only GOD knows his intentions, I have more than two different group he has created to defraud people, his phone and details are in my wall, together we can remove fruad and save young girls from kidnapping....this is his number 07030507482[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by adesegun121(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Women Are Locked Out Of Nigeria’s Construction Industry / Celebrating High Flying Nigerian Businesswomen / Any Opportunities In Healthcare Consulting/management In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.