Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' (2528 Views)

Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert / Adeyinka Alaseyori & Her Husband Dave Akinyemi Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by olayinka00(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Foremost Nigerian Gospel minister Tope Alabi criticizes the viral popular gospel song Oniduro Mi (My Guarantor, I’m Grateful) by sensational gospel minister Adeyinka Alaseyori.

According to Tope Alabi, she said God isn’t her guarantor because He’s more than a guarantor.

https://gyonlineng.com/tope-alabi-criticises-adeyinka-alaseyori/

Gospel Music Industry Beef: Tope Alabi Criticises Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song Oniduro Mi, '' My God Is More Than Guarantor ''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrIqeOjKuE

1 Like

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by money121(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by Zidane199(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2021
Jealousy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by AdesewaAde(f): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2021
That Tope Alabi is a very stupid woman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by tesseract: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Envy is dangerous. She couldn't even call the girl privately... Smh. This one na Saul and David oh

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by doyinisaac(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol..
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by oracle009(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
doyinisaac:
did you

And what will you say about Hebrews 7:22?

[/b]NIV: "Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant."[b]
If God will reveal himself to Moses as Eh yah aser eh yah (Exo 3:14) which means "I AM WHO I AM"... I don't know why people like you are bent on defining people's experience of God for them.

The woman didn't call GOD everyone's guarantor, she said ONIDURO MI... (My guarantor), it is experiential and you have no biblical ground to judge otherwise because you are not HER! Is God not more than a provider? If we are to relate it with a service provider of today?

Seeing the video, I will say Aunty Tope's words were not edifying to the audience. Rather, they breed contempts and bitterness. What happened to Col 4:6? Let your conversation be always full of grace,seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Regards

12 Likes

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by doyinisaac(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
oracle009:

[/b]NIV: "Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant."[b]
If God will reveal himself to Moses as Eh yah aser eh yah (Exo 3:14) which means "I AM WHO I AM"... I don't know why people like you are bent on defining people's experience of God for them.

The woman didn't call GOD everyone's guarantor, she said ONIDURO MI... (My guarantor), it is experiential and you have no biblical ground to judge otherwise because you are not HER! Is God not more than a provider? If we are to relate it with a service provider of today?

Seeing the video, I will say Aunty Tope's words were not edifying to the audience. Rather, they breed contempts and bitterness. What happened to Col 4:6? Let your conversation be always full of grace,seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Regards

k
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Its a fair criticism.
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by AWONEYAN(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tope Alabi, was wrong to criticize that song.

Tope once called God Olorun rogodo..
She once called Olorun Ajanaku( A man who was aclaimed to be long to a cult after his death)
She once sang oti Jesu n pa mi ojare( dancing like a cock on his heat period)
She once dance like a prostitute dressed like a call girl at her Fathers burial.

She once sang with pasuma...

And many more, no one came out to criticize her in a live program as she did now

She is now forming authority on how to receive and edit heavenly songs.

Tope was just jealous of the young girl, but her criticism rather promoted the Lady's music ministry.

18 Likes

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm no be everything we hear we go talk o and also no be everything be Holy Spirit.
Sometimes it's our flesh talking to us and we mistake it for the Holy Spirit. Let's be guided, let's know when & where to talk and when not to talk. Make we no dey catch cruise with the Holy Spirit abeg.
May fame not let us forget our humble beginnings.

Now on a more personal note, the Holy Spirit was my Oniduro when I went into a bad investment last year and loose 20m (some persons here are aware). The Holy Spirit is still my Oniduro till date if not una for don hear say Shile aka riyagoddess commit suicide. I'm not there yet but the Holy Spirit has been my strength and comforter.

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

Read my signature, tell a friend who knows a friend who needs my services to patronize me. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by isaac1885(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
On point.
22. surety—ensuring in His own person the certainty of the covenant to us. This He did by becoming responsible for our guilt, by sealing the covenant with His blood, and by being openly acknowledged as our triumphant Saviour by the Father, who raised Him from the dead. Thus He is at once God's surety for man, and man's surety for God, and so Mediator between God and man (Heb 8:6)

oracle009:

Regards

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by Adshub: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Did you wants to be making more income from internet
Kindly ask me how by Joining us with the group link below.

Whatsapp Group Link
https:///3pKFJQu

Telegram Group Link
https:///3zmq522
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by tesseract: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
She just helped the girl's career.
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by NobleAngell(f): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nawao
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by Oloki: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
AWONEYAN:
Tope Alabi, was wrong to criticize that song.

Tope once called God Olorun rogodo..
She once called Olorun Ajanaku( A man who was aclaimed to be long to a cult after his death)
She once sang oti Jesu n pa mi ojare( dancing like a cock on his heat period)
She once dance like a prostitute dressed like a call girl at her Fathers burial.

She once sang with pasuma...

And many more, no one came out to criticize her in a live program as she did now

She is now forming authority on how to receive and edit heavenly songs.

Tope was just jealous of the young girl, but her criticism rather promoted the Lady's music ministry.

You've said it all. She really messed up. Àgbààyà woman
Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by poshestmina(f): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
That was just pure envy and bitterness.

Tope goofed up.
You don't tell people what or how to praise God.
He means different things to different people are different situations.

Oniduro means Guarantor or surety and that's one of the things God means to me.

1 Like

Re: Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' by bestabigaelever(f): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Aseju Ni Olorun ajanaku, oniduro mi ti wa OK
Aunty Tope just made that woman popular, I had to check her out

(1) (Reply)

Leave Britney Spears Alone! / Annual Ovation Red Carol Holds In Lagos December / Celebrities Who Have Genuinely Contributed For OJB Jezreel | SEE Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.