Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) (2716 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / See Weapons Recovered From Arrested Thugs After Attack On Homes Of PDP And APC / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by Chukwute: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Operatives of the Special Anti-Cultism Unit of the Delta State Police Command stormed the converging hideout of a rival cult group and apprehended one Collins Okonji and 8 others suspected to be cultists where their mischievous meeting is to hold.

Focus Naija can report that the police operatives acting on a tip off after the initial arrest of three suspected cultists, swooped on them in the student community of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku.

According to a press release by the state police command, an English Pump action gun, a double barrel cut to size gun, one battle axe and two live cartridges were exhibits recovered from them.

The statement reads in part;

As a follow up on the directive issued to the Command state anti cult unit by the Commissioner of police Delta state command, CP Ari Muhammed Ali FCIA, psc+ on the cult related clash in Ogwashi-uku where three suspect were arrested on 6/6/2021, the Commander SACU acting on a credible intelligence, that another cult group will be converging somewhere in ogwashi-uku, on the 7/6/2021 at about 2300hrs, detailed and led operative of SACU who raided their hideout at Ogwashi-Uku in Aniocha South LGA OF Delta State where their mischievous meeting is to hold and arrested one Collins Okonji and 8 other suspected cultists. Exhibits recovered from them include: one (1) English Pump action gun, one (1) double barrel cut to size gun, one (1) battle axe and two live cartridges. Investigation is ongoing.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/06/13/see-weapons-recovered-from-suspected-cultists-arrested-in-delta-poly-photos/

Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nice one , dey Don clip the birds wings
, Dey Don collect paddle from the sailor grin ... Live imprisonment straight ...no mercy for them

1 Share

Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by Shellsploit: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2021
See as them pose like Konami Winning Eleven

4 Likes

Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by Draslo(m): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2021
See kids. Even after Buhari, our problems will remain for decades. E no go better for all the people wey do Nigeria this thing
Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by LikeAking: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Cuttisim na ancient pattern.

Niggas still dey run this package?

Adding value to your self.

Na wetin dey trend now.

2 Likes

Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by realstars: 2:30am On Jun 14, 2021
They Are The Unknown Robbers That Terrorise That Area.
Na now evaryone will got to know them.
Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:31am On Jun 14, 2021
The story ends here!

Their boss calls Commissioner,

Commissioner calls D.P.O,

And they are set free!!!

THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by Jamesbally: 5:24am On Jun 14, 2021
See them, IPOB TERRORIST. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by Xhuntra: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2021
Useless boys. They should be sent to SE to fight the zoo army killing innocent civilians. They will be good at it
Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by HQofGilhem: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
The only way to be saved from sins and afflictions is by believing in Jesus Christ and seeking His heavenly kingdom, Where He sitteth on the right of God.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.
Re: See Weapons Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta Poly (photos) by cia698(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
I wish my voice can be heard on this matter and my reply to this updat taken seriously.

I have a friend in the photograph above. He was arrested in his off campus accommodation. That's inside his house by masked police officers. He was studying for his exam against the next day. They burst open his door arrested him alongside other members of the compound. The next day i went for his bail and they collected 90,000 naira and made me sign a form that they didn't accept any money from me. When my Innocent friend came out, he narrated how they forced him to pose in the picture above and the gun, as u can see has a police label on it and is owned by the very police that took the photo. My question is, is it a crime to be Nigerian? What is the hope of the common man who decides to go to school and study? I wish my voice will go far.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For The Arrest Of Young Men Captured In A Viral Video On Ritual / Blasphemy: "He Asked A Suya Seller To Close His Shop At Night" - Eye Witness Rev / Revealed! Lagos State Deputy Speaker In Certificate Forgery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.