Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba (2277 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse (2) (3) (4)

Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by Gift52(m): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2021

Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by Fahdiga1: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Zubby don turn to hype man. All na hustle

Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by SpatialKing(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Which road
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by IgweOfNnewi: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by nonhuman(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2021
They have forgotten now that to spray money is a çrime, hahahaha naija na cruze
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by tillaman(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2021

Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by essenjack(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2021
If to say i dey there, na to help Davido pick d money
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by SmartPolician: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2021
nonhuman:
They have forgotten now that to spray money is a çrime, hahahaha naija na cruze

It has always been a crime, but people even sprayed money at Buhari's daughter's wedding. The funny thing is that it costs the CBN good money to phase out old notes and print new ones.

Nigeria is the most useless country on planet
earth. In fact, it is an embarrassment to country to call Nigeria a country

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/288511-spray-naira-notes-at-parties-and-go-to-jail-cbn-tells-nigerians.html
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by 400billionman: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Davido my man.

God don bless you.
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by Duru9(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Davido come em house

Nice
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by gasparpisciotta: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Embodiment of Nigeria don cast!!!
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by traveluk: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2021
I hope one day we won't hear news say zubby don peme. People around David too dey peme jor.

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by padi94(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by Pmpm: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Seeen
Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by HQofGilhem: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
The only way Davido and his followers can be saved from Pershing is by Believing in the Son of God. Jesus Christ

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

Re: Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba by benjazzy009(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2021
Oga sh*t up ,how is nigeria the most useless country on planet., U just open your stinking mouth and vomit nonsense., Nigeria cannot be favorable to everyone., It's good to some and it's bad to some., If u are tired .,migrate to neighboring countries nearby
SmartPolician:

It has always been a crime, but people even sprayed money at Buhari's daughter's wedding. The funny thing is that it costs the CBN good money to phase out old notes and print new ones.

Nigeria is the most useless country on planet
earth. In fact, it is an embarrassment to country to call Nigeria a country

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/288511-spray-naira-notes-at-parties-and-go-to-jail-cbn-tells-nigerians.html

'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H / BBN Erica Excited As She Finally Meets Her Fave, Wande Coal, Proposes Marriage / Lil Wayne-tougher Than Nigerian Hair?