Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure (1254 Views)

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino / Pile Herbal Cure / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Chronic Pile
Excreting Blood ( Hemorrhoids)
Weak sex performance
Back Pain
We do Nationwide Delivery
Whatsapp 08032394964

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Original pile herbal cure

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Do you need a final solution to get rid of that long time chronic Pile, excreting blood (Hemorrhoid), back/WAIST pain, itching anus and weak scx performance?

All you need is Ethiopian Herbal Cure. A Pure natural herbal remedy from Ethiopia

Nigeria Distributor office:
#31B, Gbagi International Market, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Price: 5,000 Naira
Nationwide delivery
Whatsapp/Call 0708 327 6699

Follow us:
Instagram: @ola_herbs
Facebook Ethiopian Pile Herbal

Please, we only do PAY ON DELIVERY in Ibadan. If you want to be agent you can contact us on 08032394964 for details.
Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Use Ethiopian Pile Herbal if you are stooling blood.

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
The Safest & Most Effective Herbal Treatment That Cures All Kind Of Chronic Pile ) Naturally; Stops The Bleeding Permanently & Also Shrinks The Swollen Tissue In Your Anus
Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you have any kind of Pile; be it Bleeding Pile, Swollen Pile, Itching Pile, Keep reading though this article as you are about to discover an Effective treatment that will help you permanently put an end to all your troubles, fear and frustrations with pile which is also known as Hemorrhoid.
Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Are you stooling blood?
Do you have chronic pile?
Back Pain and waist pain?
Hemorrhoids swolen enus?
Get Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure today
0708 327 6699

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 4:22am On Jul 17, 2021
Pure Herbal Cure from Africa that cures
Chronic Pile like
Stooling blood
Hemorrhoids
Back Pain
Waist pain
Weak sex performance

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you are stooling blood heavily or you have serious back pain or waist pain or you have itching anus, the best herbal remedy to get is Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure.

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
My Story of chronic pile
My name is Ola known as Ola Daviva. You can search for Ola Daviva on Google or check my instagram page @ola_daviva to get to now more about me and my business, I am a fabrics dealer and major on African print fabrics.

I had terrible pile, serious one. I used different kinds of herbs and medication but none worked for me. In one of my visits to African countries, I was introduced to this Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure �. So I decided to try it out after using different kinds of herbs before the time. But to my surprise, the herb is nothing to be conpared to others that I used. I was amazed by its effectiveness. So I started thinking how I could help others with it.

I decided to speak with the maker if I could be their Nigeria Distributor. The request was granted and here we are today.

My major goal is to bring happiness to the lives of people that are going through similar experience that I had. This herb work for stooling blood, hemorrhoids, back pain, waist pain, anus itching, weak sex performance and other Pile related issues.

Price: 8k

Nationwide Delivery ń pay on delivery service available
Whatsapp 0708 327 6699

You can follow our herb page on Facebook Ethiopian Pile Herbal or Instagram @ola_herbs.

THANKS

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
"Discover the soothing power of our herbal ointment, specially crafted to provide relief from hemorrhoids. Nature's ingredients, carefully blended, bring comfort where you need it most. Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to a natural solution."

Re: Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure by OrinAgba(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
"Introducing the Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure – a proven remedy for various discomforts like stooling blood, internal & external hemorrhoids, back & waist pain, painful anus, hard excretion, swollen & itching anus, and even constipation. Embrace the power of traditional wisdom for holistic relief and renewed comfort."

(1) (Reply)

An Alcoholic Nurse! / Bone-marrow Transplant In Nigeria? / Pregnany Signs Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.