Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please I Need Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice. (1264 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice. by Clue188: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Hhh
Re: Please I Need Advice. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2021
First of all, report him to his sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice. by delugadou(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2021
Clue188:
Good morning everyone. I made a post about 2 months ago and later took it down. My girlfriend little brother stays with me which my girl was against before he came to my side to live and work with me. She was against it happening but I decided I want to help him by all means cos my girl and I dont live together but we live close to each other in the same state. Shits have been happening but I've been ignoring for quite some time now. First was when this boy prepared jellof rice which he knows I dont eat jellof rice. I still told him to prepare small rice that I won't eat d rice but instead this boy filled the pot with jellof rice and d next day I found out that he didn't even eat upto half quarter of the rice and when I playfully confronted him about the rice why he have to waste the rice cos it is foreign rice as I dont eat local rice, the boy picked offence and I had to change it for him that very day and later the next day he apologised which I let things slide. Second offence was when he asked me for money to get agbo( yoruba local medicine) to treat himself and I ignored him cos who uses 1500 naira to buy agbo. He even have the guts to tell me to send the money to his account and I bluntly ignored him, this boy picked offence again and didn't greet me the next day throughout no even single words at all. I later confronted him that day that I dont owe him a dime that he shouldn't expect me to take care of him the way he expects beside he's in his 20s while I'm also in my 20s too. I later sent the money to him. 3rd offence again was when my neighbor bought a roasted yam and we all ate the yam together with red oil, the next day he asked me if he's sister should prepare yam, I agreed, if that's what he wants to eat that he should inform his sister to prepare the yam. When my girl finished with the preparation of the yam, I told my girl to serve the yam with red oil as I've not eaten yam and red oil for years aside from the one I ate with my neighbor the previous day. This boy picked offence again that if it's not yam and egg sauce hes not going to eat the yam, mind u guys this happened right in front of his sister and my girl was surprised thinking the boy was joking. This boy later didn't eat that yam that day cos I made it mandatory that no one should prepare egg sauce since he got angry over food that he didn't bring a dime to prepare. Something happened of recent, my elder brother came for a burial and due to the fact I've been disturbing him to come around so we can at least spend sometime in my house as he hardly visit me. Mind u guys this my brother is the one that trained me in school clothed me and fed me not that I dont have parent but he took my parents responsibility and trained me. He visited 3days ago cos he had a burial that brought him to my side. I stays in 1 bed room flat cos I'm not married yet. My bro fiancee school isn't far from my state either so he called his fiancee to visit him at my place. My girl isn't around cos she traveled before my bro visited. Since my elder brother came I haven't slept in my bedroom for once cos I've been giving him that respect, yesterday a friend visited me ( a girl ) I pleaded with my neighbor to use his side as I was feeling sleepy and the girl too complained that she wants to sleep too. So I pleaded with my neighbor for the first time that I would like to use his sitting room as they were watching ball in my own sitting room not that I can not use my room but I'm trying to give my bro the respect he deserves. The noise frkm my parlor was disturbing my sleep so I had to use my neighbor sitting room with my guest that was also feeling sleepy. Getting to around 7pm yesterday my bro decided we take a stroll to get banana from school side with his fiancee. As we are coming back I got a call from this boy that where am I? I told him I was on my way back home and next thing I heard from him is that I should hang around with my bro somewhere that the house is occupied. I thought he was joking when he said that and beside I was on already in my street. Just a minute to my house and when I got home I went upstairs straight to know if this boy was joking or being serious. When i got upstairs i saw my cousin bro that just returned back from indonesia outside cos he came visiting before my bro came and I asked him if someone is inside and the response he game wasn't encouraging cos he was angry as well. Behold I checked the parlor no one was there and when I tried entering the room this my cousin bro called me back that I should leave the room that d boy is with a girl inside the room. The same room I couldn't enter since my elder brother is around. This boy took a girl inside the room and locked it and even with all my anger and provocation this boy didn't even feel remorseful that he should discharge the girl. We stayed outside the balcony for more than 30 mins before my bro got angry and said I should call the boy for him. I knocked at the door and told him and the girl should get out of the room. The girl came out and left and behold it is someone I even jokingly asked to come see me. I didn't even reason it at all but when my bro questioned this boy instead of him to feel remorse he said he didn't take it as a anything that the girl came visiting me and as I wasn't around he decided to help me out. Everyone was shocked even my brother friend and my neighbor cautioned him immediately. This is a boy that is under me not that this boy is my friend. This is a boy that I'm trying help. I can forgive this boy but now will.my bro forgive him for being so stupid and daft and he even couldn't apologise for his action rather he was angry that I called him out of my own room that I've left for my bro and his fiancee that came to visit me even our cousin bro respected my bro by not entering the room too. So who the hell is this boy to disrespect my brother and I and still feels like I insulted him?. I haven't reported to his sister yet cos if I do I'm very sure she will report him to his mum and their mom won't take it politely with him. I just need a way to handle this boy. This is someone I'm dating his elder sister.
It's okay bro. Wait until the guy poisons you, then your spirit will kick him out of the house for you.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice. by CrownedPhoenix: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2021
You are the problem, not him.

He's just behaving according to your type of person.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Foodqueen(f): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2021
CrownedPhoenix:

My thoughts too.

Though he is very wrong, but work on yourself too.

This your my, my, my.........
Re: Please I Need Advice. by RoyalBlu(f): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2021
CrownedPhoenix:

Thank you for telling him the truth.

Like how can he say he's in a committed relationship and still bring girls to the house?

..."yesterday a friend visited me ( a girl ) I pleaded with my neighbor to use his side as I was feeling sleepy and the girl too complained that she wants to sleep too. So I pleaded with my neighbor for the first time that I would like to use his sitting room as they were watching ball in my own sitting room not that I can not use my"...

Don't want to be judgemental, but OP, you can do better.

The girl friend's brother should be made to understand that no one owes him anything. Not like you've married the sister. If you can't cope with his attitude, kindly tell him to leave. It's that simple.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by baralatie(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2021
delugadou:

It's okay bro. Wait until the guy poisons you, then your spirit will kick him out of the house for you.
Somebody is advising him to report to his sister o!
grin

Sister that he is not married to!
grin

Omo! The heart attack this guy is gonna get is not here o
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2021
You have to set rules or else you would be taken for granted all the time, your girlfriend warned you because she knows her brother more than you do, if you don't set your boundaries and let him know that he could be sent out anytime, he would do something worse. I just hope you don't regret doing something good for your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice. by Chevrolet076(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Clue188:
Hhh

You mean your girlfriend's younger bro fu*cked a girl you invited over And also in your own bedroom? And you didn't take offense?

Again, the sister already warned you not to accommodate him but you still went ahead. If I'm not mistaken, the difference between you and the boy can't be less than 3 years. So you can't really control him. Just tell him to get the fuc*k out of your house
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
You're dating a girl, and you invite another girl to your place, and then the brother of your fiancee now goes ahead to nack your guest?

What kind of operation are you running in your house sef? All these my cousin, my friend, my uncle, my cousin brother etc is getting me confused undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice. by LadySarah: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm waiting to hear that your parents also visited cos that 1 bedroom needs to be fully occupied.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
LadySarah:
I'm waiting to hear that your parents also visited cos that 1 bedroom needs to be fully occupied.
As in ehn. We are waiting for the grandparents as well. See crowd inside the 2 by 4 cubicle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice. by ibechris(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Apart from ur brother whom u praised whole heartedly,I think u should cut down on the number of people visiting u.
They are damn too much.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice. by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
I know the type of op, he is a free guy and that's his nature but the idiotic stranger is taken his gentility for granted
Another thing, op doesn't HV the ball to confront people that's why that boy is capitalizing on that and op if u can't handle that boy how would u handle a woman or wife when you get married. I'm sorry to sound this way, if u don't change and become tough your future wife will ride on u

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. by muystoy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nairaland and all these useless fake stories,c.o.ntinu!shogbo, IDIOTA
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Clue188: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
muystoy:
Nairaland and all these useless fake stories,continue!shogbo, IDIOTA

I took the post down because I regretted bringing my issues online. Not everything you brand fake stories. I regretted my action by bringing it here on nairaland. So please if you dont have any reasonable thing to say just shut ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. by Clue188: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I know the type of op, he is a free guy and that's his nature but the idiotic stranger is taken his gentility for granted
Another thing, op doesn't HV the ball to confront people that's why that boy is capitalizing on that and op if u can't handle that boy how would u handle a woman or wife when you get married. I'm sorry to sound this way, if u don't change and become tough your future wife will ride on u

Not that I dont have the ball to confront him. He's still acting up though but I've given him terms and condition to abide if he wants to stay. Called my girl and reported him to her. Though she felt bad but she and her mum have apologised for his f*ck up. Ive seen some changes in him since yesterday. Thanks for your advice
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Clue188: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
ibechris:
Apart from ur brother whom u praised whole heartedly,I think u should cut down on the number of people visiting u.
They are damn too much.

I actually dont have much visitors. My house happened to be occupied due to my bro visit. I only have to guys which is my girl brother and one of my friend that came to visit, he plan of leaving the country any moment from now and I dont live with my girl, she has her own apartment. She only visits on weekend. Though I'm planning of living the house for her cos I will be leaving the country next month. The girl that visit was just a friend not that shes a side chick or bestie of a thing. Shes just a friend that I haven't seen for a while. She came by as a surprise not that I was aware shes was coming. D only problem I had with the boy is not realising his mistake by taking the other girl that visited inside my room while my elder bro and his fiancee was around. The girl in particular is someone I dont even see as anything. I have nothing to do with her. Her friend came to see my guy and she followed her friend. The girl in particular is someone that even if she get naked right in front of me I will never be moved. She disgust me and the boy knows too. All these are part of why I was angry with the boy. So for those of you that are seeing it the other way round should stop. I'm not cheating on my girl friend.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Unfortunately, you don't seem to understand what the situation is as of yet.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by ImaIma1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please send him away. Such people are ungrateful and unreasonable. They will never see wrong in what they do or apologize. Send him back to his family and let them help him. I don't know why you are carrying his matter on your head. You have patience sha.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. by mariahAngel(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
ImaIma1:
Please send him away. Such people are ungrateful and unreasonable. They will never see wrong in what they do or apologize. Send him back to his family and let them help him. I don't know why you are carrying his matter on your head. You have patience sha.

Op doesn't seem like the type that can handle his sh!t. Unfortunately. sad

Imagine reporting him to his sister and his mum and they "apologized for his f*ck up" yen yen yen bullshit!
Boy wey him for treat him forkup right then and there!
What manner of effrontery!
Re: Please I Need Advice. by mariahAngel(f): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Clue188:

Not that I dont have the ball to confront him. He's still acting up though but I've given him terms and condition to abide if he wants to stay. Called my girl and reported him to her. Though she felt bad but she and her mum have apologised for his f*ck up. Ive seen some changes in him since yesterday. Thanks for your advice

No offense but iwo o gban rara!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Local Government Registry Vs Federal Registry / Mothers And Fathers, I Could Use Your Advice. / How Do I Fix My Marriage, It Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.