Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. (485 Views)

Reincarnation Of Divine Doctor - Feather's Stories / Reincarnation And Abortion / Reincarnation (the Truth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. by AmazingZion(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
According to my bible.. reincarnation does not exist!

But one class changed my whole perspective on the whole dilemma.

We had two sections of language in my secondary school aside French language.

Igbo and Hausa language were necessary for all, you are advised to pick one.

I attended the Hausa class, but one evening during the evening prep I snicked into the Igbo class; cause, I can't tell.
___

That faithful day they were talking about reincarnation.

I sat back because I love stories, especially from the Igbo language.

" reincarnation does exist! " she concluded after asking a random question.

" Ma! Why do you say so? " a fellow asked.

" Awó anaghí agba ósó ehihe na efu " which means a toad does not run in the afternoon for no reason.

There was one elderly woman who died in our compound right back when we stayed in Nnewi, she was good but she was very poor.

So a day came when she died on her bed early in the morning, she was old though but she was fighting one terminal disease which was incurable by the great " obeche " (native doctor)

After her death, we all contributed money to buy her coffin and also prepared for her farewell.
___

So something happened that day! When they wanted to put her in the coffin we discovered that the coffin did not match her corpse.

This was something we measured before going to get it.

So we wanted to exchange it, but the people said we must buy a new one.

It was painful because we dont have money again, so we concluded that we bend her legs to match the corpse and bury her.

While we were bending her legs, one of her legs broke but we overlooked it because she was dead already.

After a successful burial, 4months after that someone gave birth to a baby girl in our community that has a bent leg ( should I say polio) and one of her leg bones broke from the womb.

With this, I say reincarnation is real.

Rip Mrs Madueze (Igbo teacher)
Based on a true-life story.

© Zion Peter Jnr

#AmazingZion

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. by modsfucker: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
AmazingZion:
According to my bible.. reincarnation does not exist!

But one class changed my whole perspective on the whole dilemma.

We had two sections of language in my secondary school aside French language.

Igbo and Hausa language were necessary for all, you are advised to pick one.

I attended the Hausa class, but one evening during the evening prep I snicked into the Igbo class; cause, I can't tell.
___

That faithful day they were talking about reincarnation.

I sat back because I love stories, especially from the Igbo language.

" reincarnation does exist! " she concluded after asking a random question.

" Ma! Why do you say so? " a fellow asked.

" Awó anaghí agba ósó ehihe na efu " which means a toad does not run in the afternoon for no reason.

There was one elderly woman who died in our compound right back when we stayed in Nnewi, she was good but she was very poor.

So a day came when she died on her bed early in the morning, she was old though but she was fighting one terminal disease which was incurable by the great " obeche " (native doctor)

After her death, we all contributed money to buy her coffin and also prepared for her farewell.
___

So something happened that day! When they wanted to put her in the coffin we discovered that the coffin did not match her corpse.

This was something we measured before going to get it.

So we wanted to exchange it, but the people said we must buy a new one.

It was painful because we dont have money again, so we concluded that we bend her legs to match the corpse and bury her.

While we were bending her legs, one of her legs broke but we overlooked it because she was dead already.

After a successful burial, 4months after that someone gave birth to a baby girl in our community that has a bent leg ( should I say polio) and one of her leg bones broke from the womb.

With this, I say reincarnation is real.

Rip Mrs Madueze (Igbo teacher)
Based on a true-life story.

© Zion Peter Jnr

#AmazingZion

Why the hurry, die first na, you go know how far afterwards.
Re: What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. by AmazingZion(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
modsfucker:

Why the hurry, die first na, you go know how far afterwards.
man everyone to his opinion, don't just pump words out of your mouth.��
Re: What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. by Onalow: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Spoke to some people about this some time ago... I do believe it's real, but not easy to explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u5dX7Zxanw

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. by AeroplaneApple: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Reincarnation is deal

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Pastor's Wife (episode 2) / Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home / Crypto Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.