Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Can I Continue With My ND At Open University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Continue With My ND At Open University (206 Views)

Can I Use My Nd Certificate To Enroll For Any School In Canada Or In The UK Plea / Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? / Please How Do I Link My DPP Account To My Nd Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Continue With My ND At Open University by Kachikey(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
i study purchasing and supply at fed polytechnic and i want to continue my education at open university pls i dont know if it is possible for me to continue with the same course at open university with lower credit ....pls those who have idea should pls help me out if it is possible to get admission with lower credit to study the same course ......thanks

op pls help me push to front page.....thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Al-haiatul Ulya Result 2021 / As A Nigerian Student, Here's All You Need To Make Money In School! / Random Giveaway For Educational Fan Base Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.