Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Have You Eaten This Food This Year - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Eaten This Food This Year (1149 Views)

Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food? / How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eaten This Food This Year by jamp: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
When last did you eat this

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by Sunnymatey(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Termite
Since when l was a kid
Now l'm grown, an ancestor grin
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Poverty food
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
God forbid!

These look irritating. They look like roaches.
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by GorillaApp(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Long long time ago
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by GorillaApp(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
Poverty food
That thing right there is rich in protein. We ate when we were small and not as a result of poverty
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
GorillaApp:

That thing right there is rich in protein. We ate when we were small and not as a result of poverty
has it made you rich? cheesy
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by jamp: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lalasticlala and mynd44 come and take.

Bought this for N200

Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by GorillaApp(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
has it made you rich? cheesy
You may have to see my bicep cool
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by jamp: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
God forbid!

These look irritating. They look like roaches.

You are missing alot
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
jamp:

You are missing alot

For this very one,I don't mind. grin
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by jamp: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

For this very one,I don't mind. grin

Hahahaha
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by Greatzeus(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
That's shinge( I don't know the right spelling).
The last time I ate it was my secondary school days in Command boarding Kaduna. Whenever rain falls,this insects comes out of no where ( some say they come out of the ground). So we will pack them from the ground Inside our school bowl/plate,and go to the kitchen and place the bowl full of shinge on the leftover hot coals outside,it fries up immediately,it's filled with fat,so it get fried with its own fat, until it's dried. Ladies and gentlemen,shinge is ready grin
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by jamp: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Greatzeus:
That's shinge( I don't know the right spelling).
The last time I ate it was my secondary school days in Command boarding Kaduna. Whenever rain falls,this insects comes out of no where ( some say they come out of the ground). So we will pack them from the ground Inside our school bowl/plate,and go to the kitchen and place the bowl full of shinge on the leftover hot coals outside,it fries up immediately,it's filled with fat,so it get fried with its own fat, until it's dried. Ladies and gentlemen,shinge is ready grin

Correct.....this is the season
Re: Have You Eaten This Food This Year by Austinbiggy(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Nothing way we no go eat

(1) (Reply)

Items Of 350 Naira Bought In Jos / Cakes And Its Beauty / Pls What's The Name Of This Beauty....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.