Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. (741 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" What Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 22:8 “Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9 So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless. 13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ 14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

Yes, Yahushua the Messiah has paid the price for our disobedience.

Yes, Salvation is free.

Yes, your efforts would never have been enough to grant you Salvation.

The blood of Yahushua the Messiah, the pure, unblemished and unadulterated blood, was poured out in order to open the way for Salvation and Redemption. This has made Yahushua the Messiah the way, the truth and the life. Many have been called to embrace this free gift of eternal life. This is faith. However, only those who obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, his begotten Son, will inherit eternal life in his Kingdom.

So, yes, the works of your hands are very important. Without them, no eternal life in the Kingdom of the Father and his begotten Son.

Let no man deceive you.

Let us continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 25: 1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ 7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ 9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut. 11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’ 12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’
13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Let us learn from this parable and be like the wise virgins who took extra oil in jars. Obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah, is the oil/energy that powers us so that we never stop shining. This keeps us continually ready. Day in day out, let always be ready. No slacking.

Let us keep the lamp on, by that very fact, keep the light shining. We do not know when our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, will return. There is no room for backsliding. As our hands are on the plough, we must keep pushing forward daily. May the Spirit and Power of our Father and Master continue to strengthen us.

Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Obedience is the only key.
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 30:15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Matthew 11: 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Truly, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty are the Light of this world and the salt of the earth. Everyone who follows them is also the light of the world and the salt of the earth. This Light is the archenemy of the forces of evil and wickedness.

The infuriation and frustration emanating from the souls of some people are alarming and hilarious at the same time.

Yes, the spirits of falsehood and false humility in the souls of many who claim to follow and worship Yahushua the Messiah are manifesting.

Truly, it is difficult for darkness to hide in the presence of the Light.

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Let us continue to infuriate and frustrate the forces of evil and wickedness with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

Obedience to Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty, the embodiment of the Father's Ten Commandments, is the key.

Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
There is no compulsion!
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
The is no compulsion!
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2021
For ever true.
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
The ways of YHVH Almighty are right.
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Do you have your wedding clothes?
Re: The Wedding Clothes: Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen. by elated177: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2022
To those who hate him, he repays to their faces.

(1) (Reply)

God Proved Me Wrong / Plea To Brethren On Nairaland / Lent And Holy Week 2022 Schedule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.