Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (16708 Views)

Be Your Own Boss With Just 20k / How To Become Your Own Boss Exporting Mini Agro Products / Be Your Own Boss,leanr How To Make Natural Spices,kiddies Food And Other Busines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
"Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2021
"The Key Responsibility Of Leadership Is To Think About The Future. No One Else Can Do It For You.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2021
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2021
To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2021
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2021
The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:36am On Sep 16, 2021
I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2021
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Need An Office Space In Lagos? Look No Further / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Free Baba Ijebu & Ghana Numbers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.