Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria (903 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Natural Black Soap From Ghana / RAW AFRICAN BLACK SOAP, From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria by BossJamal: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Actually, this is a non debatable fact. Igbos are known to have the best cuisine in soup making. As a Northerner I can’t deny this fact..:since d day I ate semo and hot sizzling oha soup with enough stock fish,locust bean and other obstacles cooked by an Ogidi woman I and my cousin testified. Honestly, Igbos carry d cup followed by the good pple of AkwaCross.

Re: Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria by BossJamal: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pic:From My diaspora Kitchen

Re: Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria by nsiba: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
BossJamal:
Actually, this is a non debatable fact. Igbos are known to have the best cuisine in soup making. As a Northerner I can’t deny this fact..:since d day I ate semo and hot sizzling oha soup with enough stock fish,locust bean and other obstacles cooked by an Ogidi woman I and my cousin testified. Honestly, Igbos carry d cup followed by the good pple of AkwaCross.

Imagine a northerner or a Ghanaian talked about soup?
What an insult
Re: Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria by BigSarah(f): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wrong section, and you get pissed when accused of chest beating
Re: Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
For me, here in Nigeria Igbo and Akwa-cross cuisines are my tingz
Re: Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria by BossJamal: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
nsiba:

Imagine a northerner or a Ghanaian talked about soup?
What an insult
Yea I can testify..ibos are good forget their chest beating
Re: Best In Soups: Miracle Man From Ghana Gives It To The Igbos Of Nigeria by BossJamal: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
BigSarah:
Wrong section, and you get pissed when accused of chest beating
Madam Sarah wetin dey vex u this afternoon cheesy Yea if I wasn’t born in my current tribe ..I would have asked to be born as ibo. Like I said, forget their chest beating and some annoying attitude, they are GOOD.

(1) (Reply)

Help I’m Addicted To This Food. / Guess How Much A Sachet Of Pure Water Is In Abuja And Katsina / Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.