Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Salary For A Maintenance Technician Role At Owppin Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary For A Maintenance Technician Role At Owppin Limited (620 Views)

OWPPiN Limited Graduate Job Recruitment 2020 27th march / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary For A Maintenance Technician Role At Owppin Limited by XwhY(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
I would like to know the salary for the role of a Maintenance Technician at OWPPiN Limited.

A friend currently got a response mail to apply in person for the role and he wants to know if it's worth going.

Information about the company would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Salary For A Maintenance Technician Role At Owppin Limited by Major1227: 4:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Hello XwhY.
Please am invited for second interview with GZ Industries this coming Monday, 21st June at Agbara plant. I applied production Technician.

Please I will like to have a chic - chat with you on the nature of their interview.

The first interview I did with them was technical questions. I don't know what this second interview might be.

Please I need your help.

You can reach me on mjohn8529@gmail.com
WhatsApp : 07031865613

2 Likes

Re: Salary For A Maintenance Technician Role At Owppin Limited by xactcore(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Major1227:
Hello XwhY.
Please am invited for second interview with GZ Industries this coming Monday, 21st June at Agbara plant. I applied production Technician.

Please I will like to have a chic - chat with you on the nature of their interview.

The first interview I did with them was technical questions. I don't know what this second interview might be.

Please I need your help.

You can reach me on mjohn8529@gmail.com
WhatsApp : 07031865613

Hello where you able to do the interview, ans how was it. I also got an interview with them this week

(1) (Reply)

Online Part-time Job / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / Graduate Bsc/hnd Job At A NGO In Suleja, Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.